PM4 looks dead.

Pyro

Power Star
It looks dead and seems Nintendo is not really focusing on it. If they don't give us more information soon, I'm going to be pissed.

They have a lot of games coming up and they can't have two major Mario games competing with each other

Brother Love said:
They have a lot of games coming up and they can't have two major Mario games competing with each other
That's the problem. But hopefully they'll pick up after SM3DL and MK7 are released in a couple months.

Percy said:
Brother Love said:
That's the problem. But hopefully they'll pick up after SM3DL and MK7 are released in a couple months.
well duh it's still being developed just not advertised

They're always working on stuff, even if there's no info. Didn't they say that they were working on the Wii U after the DSi was released?

Brother Love said:
This. After all, that was precisely the reason why Super Mario Galaxy 2 ended up getting released about six months after New Super Mario Brothers Wii.

They will give us more infomation near when it comes out, SMG2 was first reveled in 2009 and no more info came until February.

By "PM", you mean "Paper Mario", right?
I'm still waiting for PM3 to be released, as I don't really count Super Paper Mario as a Paper Mario game, because of its differences.
I'd rather count the 3DS version as PM3, to be honest.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I'm still waiting for PM3 to be released, as I don't really count Super Paper Mario as a Paper Mario game, because of its differences.
I liked Super Paper Mario though not as much as Super Mario RPG or Paper Mario but Super Paper Mario was still a good game

Brother Love said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
I liked Super Paper Mario though not as much as Super Mario RPG or Paper Mario but Super Paper Mario was still a good game
Yeah, it get's to much hate.

New Super Mario said:
Brother Love said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Yeah, it get's to much hate.
I like it's plafrom to RPG style.

I don't hate Super Paper Mario, I say, it's totally different from the other Paper Mario's.

I don't hate it. But in comparison to the other Paper Marios, it's awful. That doesn't mean it's a bad game, it just means that it didn't live up to the high standard set by TTYD.

Jack Noir said:
I don't hate it. But in comparison to the other Paper Marios, it's awful. That doesn't mean it's a bad game, it just means that it didn't live up to the high standard set by TTYD.

i agree

Am I the only person who's worried that, based on enemy redesigns and suspicious similarity to NSMBW's worlds, that they'll try to stick too much to the main series?

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I saw a green Toad as a partner in the E3 video, yay!
That is good news now all they need is a Buzzy Beetle partner

YoshiGo99 said:
Ya! Or a Wiggler partner, but I won't thing they will have one

I'd love a Wiggler partner. That would make for some interesting story.

Brother Love said:
Leonyx said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Ya! Or a Wiggler partner, but I won't thing they will have one

I'd love a Wiggler partner. That would make for some interesting story.
But what would his powers be
Maybe he/she could grow flowers and carrots like the wiggler boss in BIS, or perhaps could turn red with a charge attack.

Back