Super Mario Galaxy 3

Same with Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario 64, but there was no sequels, right?

*looks at list of unreleased, yet planned games* Let's see here.....*mumbles to self* -er Mario World 2: Yo- wait, that came out, what am I saying...*mumbles to self again* AH! Here it is: Super Mario 64 2, and below it, Super Mario 128. *looks for planned Sunshine sequel* Huh. I guess there wasn't one.

If it is realeasd I want to see....
Rosalina have the same role she had in SMG1 with Lubba as assistance
More about Rosalina's past
New galaxies
New upgrades
More exploration rather than linear ie. revert map style to SMG1.
Have more than green stars after compleating main game
More 'sequelness'
Make the Grandmaster galaxy even more agrovatingly hard
Keep Yoshi for a few select galaxy as opposed to him being really overused.

Here's what I like about each game.

SMG1:
Less Linear levels
Better Hub
Better Bosses
Better Story

SMG2
Easier to jump in and get going.
Difficulty gets harder and harder instead of random difficulties
Better Levels
Yoshi :yoshi:

Again, making Rosalina a major character again, along with adding the Koopalings would make my day.

MnSG said:
Again, making Rosalina a major character again, along with adding the Koopalings would make my day.
I would really want the Koopalings as major bosses at the end of the worlds. Each battle being a little bit different.

New Super Yoshi said:
I would really want the Koopalings as major bosses at the end of the worlds. Each battle being a little bit different.

That was my intention in that each Koopaling gets a Grand Star. When you reach World 8, you'd have to face Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings, who will all be in a giant robot. After that, it's the showdown with Bowser himself.

Maybe a few other bosses could be mixed into the galaxies and at the end of each world you verse a Koopling, I also want Rosalina to be a major character with Lubba as an assistant.

I want originaly bosses, no more Koopalings.
Rosalina had her time to shine. I don't really think she's going anywhere, but if she does, it better be with Polari.
Actually, it'd be interesting to play as her. She has a different style than Mario...
Does anyone think there could be a spinoff game for the DS/3DS for Rosalina? I think that would be interesting, you could use the stylus as a wand. I still don't think Nintendo will ever do that, though.

Can't they make more unlockable characters like in Super Mario 64 DS? Like, unlockable, but not required.

Baby Luigi said:
Can't they make more unlockable characters like in Super Mario 64 DS? Like, unlockable, but not required.
I think no, I would rather have characters like Daisy hosting a mini-game or be in charge of something. This tine I want characters we know not ones like the Chimp that has not been in a Mario Game before.

That Monkey in Tall, Tall Mountain?
Nah, he's easy, you just need to get him into a corner, and then get closer slowly.
If you're close enough, just grab him.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
That Monkey in Tall, Tall Mountain?
Nah, he's easy, you just need to get him into a corner, and then get closer slowly.
If you're close enough, just grab him.
No the Chimp, the character from Super Mario Galaxy 2 who is annoying.

Oh, I don't remember him/her then.

For a couple new normal bosses for Super Mario Galaxy 3...

1: Boom Boom
2: Fiery Boom Boom; a Boom Boom that's imbued with fire.
3: Undergrunt Tank; an Undergrunt, who is controlling a tank.

For some returning bosses...

1: Dino Piranha
2: Gobblegut
3: Rollodillo

None of them guard any Grand Stars, as that role is given to the Koopalings.

Here are the characters I want playable/non-playable in SMG3:

*Mario: Primary playable character, plays as he always does.
*Luigi: Secondary playable character, more platform-based gameplay, slightly less powerful, but jumps higher than all other characters.
*Yoshi: Playable, combat-based gameplay, can spit eggs like in Yoshi's Island, but cannot star-spin.
*Rosalina and Polari: Playable, puzzle-based gameplay, all levels take place aboard a redesigned and larger Comet Observatory, strongest star-spin of all playable characters.
*Wario: Semi-playable, hosts a minigame side-adventure aboard the Comet Observatory, plays similar to Mario Party minigames, but in a WarioWare format.
*Bowser: Non-playable, primary villain.
*Bowser Jr. and Koopalings: Non-playable, secondary villains, fought at end of each world, of which there are 8 (fits perfectly).
*Peach: Non-playable, captured by Bowser.
*Daisy:Non-playable, seen in first level as hostage, later a minor appearance aboard the Comet Observatory (similar to Gearmo).
*Toad Brigade: Non-playable, assists Mario in certain levels, Banktoad and Mailtoad reprise their jobs, and Red Toad is given something to do (probably a "captains log" of some sort that keeps track of your progress).

Sounds good, a playable Rosalina was always an idea on my mind, I could see her doing puzzle based LoZ style levels.

New Super Yoshi said:
What about :dk: and :waluigi:

They don't appear.
tentacleTherapist said:
Sounds good, a playable Rosalina was always an idea on my mind, I could see her doing puzzle based LoZ style levels.
That's what I had in mind, except maybe in a mix between that and Pikmin. She would control Lumas in half of the level, and try to direct them to their jobs. In the other half, she, this time with Polaris, would accomplish a task, such as fixing a damaged deck or "beaming" Mario up.

Back