Super Mario Galaxy 3

If they do go ahead and make SMG3, at least be able to go back to the worlds of 64 and Sunshine, going back through the classic levels to unlock the new galaxies. It's a way to bring back paintings, F.L.U.D.D, and meld in Galaxies, to make one big Mario game. A 3D Wii U Mario Game?

A big mashup of the past 3D games is something I could get behind. I'm sure it would be amazing too.

May I ask why you guys don't want a SMG3 just because it'd be a carbon copy of the first two with new levels?

I just don't really understand why that'd be such a bad thing. I'd love to play more of one of my favorite Mario games.

Super WaluigiWare said:
May I ask why you guys don't want a SMG3 just because it'd be a carbon copy of the first two with new levels?

I just don't really understand why that'd be such a bad thing. I'd love to play more of one of my favorite Mario games.
So you like Super Mario Galaxy, well I do but really I would need a Yoshi Galaxy.

Super WaluigiWare said:

I said in my post that I want SMG3 to have all-new twists in gameplay, to either ride off of the 3D or Touchscreen of the 3DS. I wouldn't mind a SMG3, as long as it's a completely new game (unlike SMG1.5), and does not feature Lubba or a Playable Yoshi.

Toad85 said:
Super WaluigiWare said:

I said in my post that I want SMG3 to have all-new twists in gameplay, to either ride off of the 3D or Touchscreen of the 3DS. I wouldn't mind a SMG3, as long as it's a completely new game (unlike SMG1.5), and does not feature Yoshi or Lubba.
True, they could appear but I want something a little different

Toad85 said:
I said in my post that I want SMG3 to have all-new twists in gameplay, to either ride off of the 3D or Touchscreen of the 3DS. I wouldn't mind a SMG3, as long as it's a completely new game (unlike SMG1.5), and does not feature Lubba or a Playable Yoshi.

Yoshi doesn't get enough love though. Even in SMG2, he only appeared in less than half of the galaxies.

MnSG said:
Toad85 said:

Yoshi doesn't get enough love though. Even in SMG2, he only appeared in less than half of the galaxies.
If Yoshi appeared In half of the galaxies he would end up being overused, SMG3 must have a playable ayoshi in.

Super WaluigiWare said:

Because we already had a copy of the first one with new levels. We don't need another. I'd rather not spend $150 just to play the same game three times.

Now if the Wii had DLC, I'd buy it.

supermariofan55 said:
It would be be epic if a Super Mario Galaxy 3 came out on the wii u
The first main Mario game must be set in the Mushroom kingdom since that is where they should be.

I am currently making a fan-game called Super Mario Galaxy 3. It is on Fantendo, the full name is Super Mario Galaxy 3: The Final Journey. Check it out.

Super WaluigiWare said:
New Super Yoshi said:
supermariofan55 said:
It would be be epic if a Super Mario Galaxy 3 came out on the wii u
The first main Mario game must be set in the Mushroom kingdom since that is where they should be.
Super Paper Mario.
1. It was an half RPG half Platformer.
2.It was set in another dimension.

I'm protesting against 3DS, what about people that already have a Wii and a DSi and they can't afford a new 3DS? I think they should have A 3rd SMG for Wii again, Wii had it good. I have SMG2 for Wii and its awesome. I'm on World 6 and im almost done with it. The game has been awesome so far.

Keep it coming Nintendo!

Super Mario Galaxy is overrated and hyped.

No to a third sequel.

@Above two posters

Seriously, I hate Super Mario Galaxy games. That is a fact. I don't know why you must change my opinion to correspond your opinion of the game.

Well, that would be cool, I guess, but I would like an entirely different game, honestly.

I would not want anothe SMG unless it does all of these things:

1: Drastically improves and/or changes gameplay, and movement around the galaxy. This will keep it from looking like another Galaxy 1.5.

2: Make it less linear. SMG1 was OK for this, but SMG2 was far too linear for my tastes. I like to roam freely in the levels. Give me some freedom.

3: Axe the Yoshi-riding concept. It's been done. Now get on with your life. Yoshi could appear as a non-playable character, like Toad, or an unlockable solo character, like Luigi.

4: Bring back what made the original so great: the music. The first Galaxy had several memorable and catchy tunes, make the third have this too. While I liked the music in Galaxy 2, I felt it borrowed too much from previous games.

5: Don't make a SMG4. Ever.

It would be better if it was Super Mario Galaxy 2

Back