Which old villain should make a comeback?

Dr. Shroob

Cheep Cheep
The name says it all. No poll because there are too many old villains. To get the ball rolling, Elder Princess Shroob.

Wart and his other minions.

Nega-Man said:
Boom Boom, but of course he's reappearing in Super Mario 3D Land.
Good old Boom Boom nothing like seeing his crazy fighting style good times...good times

Dr. Shroob said:
Elder Princess Shroob

Of course. Most evil villain of any Mario game (except for maybe Dimentio, but he was crazy).

I want Fawful to return in a future M&L 3DS game, but not as the primary villain. He's sorta a tiny insect now, isn't he? I want a cameo, possibly on a quest to rebuild his old body.

Cackletta or the Shroobs. Wonderful villains, but they sit in the giant shadow of Fawful and are easily forgotten.

That doesn't mean they didn't conquer another planet. There are also some in Bowser's Castle who could restart the invasion. We also have yet to hear from Queen Shroob or maybe even a King Shroob.

Toad85 said:
I want Fawful to return in a future M&L 3DS game, but not as the primary villain. He's sorta a tiny insect now, isn't he? I want a cameo, possibly on a quest to rebuild his old body.
Well he could be like King Boo despite the fact that he is turned into a portrait he still apears in other Mario games.

I would like Wart, his minions, and the X-Nauts to return

User 101 said:
False Bowser.
It was hilarious when you figured out that this big, menacing creature was actually a tiny insignificant goomba. Or Blooper. Or Buzzy Beetle. It varies.

Dimentio. Or somebody like him. Oh what the heck, any villain from mario rpg'S i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!

Back