Which old villain should make a comeback?

Raphael said:
SWFlash said:
Koopa_bros.png

Shell no (pun intended). I do not want those Ninja Turtle rip-offs in another Mario game.
I'd love to be back. They're awesome

Just because they're a bad parody of the TMNT doesn't mean they shouldn't return. What if they actually were good this time around?

I suppose if they were given weapons, put up a more challenging fight and had a fifth brother that was on Mario's side, they'd be cool.

I meant if they came back in another game...and another reason I thought they were miserable failures was because in the at the final Bowser Door in Bowser's Castle, the said they've gotten better, then Jr. Troopa just runs in and kicks them away. They couldn't have improved that much if they were easily beaten by Koopa who's still partially in his egg and most likely the same age as Goombario.

caligulasAquarium said:
So they shouldn't be that difficult.
Toad85 said:
twinArmageddons said:

So they're supposed to be easy.
OpoQQ.jpg

Raphael said:
I meant if they came back in another game...and another reason I thought they were miserable failures was because in the at the final Bowser Door in Bowser's Castle, the said they've gotten better, then Jr. Troopa just runs in and kicks them away. They couldn't have improved that much if they were easily beaten by Koopa who's still partially in his egg and most likely the same age as Goombario.
Jr. Troopa is pretty awesome.

If a boss at the beginning is as hard as the Shadow Queen, most gamers won't get past the first level. A gradually increasing difficulty is key in any game.

Toad85 said:
If a boss at the beginning is as hard as the Shadow Queen, most gamers won't get past the first level. A gradually increasing difficulty is key in any game.
That may not be the case if everyone starts using Super Guide.

I would love the Koopa Bros. to appear again actually.

turntechGodhead said:
Exactly. They have plenty of potential from their dialogue and appearance, so they deserve another appearance.

twinArmageddons said:
turntechGodhead said:
Exactly. They have plenty of potential from their dialogue and appearance, so they deserve another appearance.
I would love them to be in a main Mario Game as a boss. I would love to see them all attack me at once.

Tatanga and Wart. 'Nuff said.

Although seeing Wario as the main villain once more would be a treat. Waluigi, too.

I do think Jr. Troopa is annoying but funny at the same time, if he is in the new Paper Mario, I would love him to be a mini-boss at least 5 times.

Back