Which old villain should make a comeback?

Nega-Man said:
You never saw them? It's the first boss you fight in Super Mario Bros.
Wel I never saw the true forms because I never kept Fire Mario for long enough. I saw the false Bowsers though.

False Bowser. :bowser:

twinArmageddons said:
You know, the Shroobs, Cackletta, Fawful, and the X-Nauts should team up. Then Mairo might have a problem.

I support this idea.

I would say the X-Nauts. I thought they were great villains.

Smasher 101 said:
twinArmageddons said:
You know, the Shroobs, Cackletta, Fawful, and the X-Nauts should team up. Then Mairo might have a problem.

I support this idea.

Same here, but I have a little alteration. Bowser has his minions build a time machine and travels into the past and somehow defeats Mario and Luigi. Feeling content, Bowser returns to the present but finds out that Smithy, The Shroobs, The Shadow Queen, The X-Nauts, Cackletta, Fawful, and Midbus are now waging war against each other in the Mushroom Kingdom to become supreme evil dictator. Now it's up to Bowser to defeat the villains himself and undo his time traveling mistake.

Yeah, far-fetched, I know.

This has nothing to do with anything, but I often associate Dimentio with the Kirby super star/ultra boss Marx. Is it because they are both obviously insane? I don't know. I have never got to play Paper Mario:The thousand year door. I was watching a let's play, but the guy's account was closed. :(

I know Dimentio is in Super Paper Mario. I tend to drastically change subjects between sentences. I believe the X nauts are in Paper Mario TTYD? Thank you for the links, the guys LP I was watching stopped after he got Flurrie.

WakerLuma said:
I know Dimentio is in Super Paper Mario. I tend to drastically change subjects between sentences. I believe the X nauts are in Paper Mario TTYD? Thank you for the links, the guys LP I was watching stopped after he got Flurrie.
Well why hot watch one that dose end. Try and look for the end before watching it.

WakerLuma said:

Yes, the X-Nauts are in TTYD, and you're welcome, although if you're listening with headphones, you may want to lower the volume, those guys can be loud sometimes.

New Super Yoshi said:
WakerLuma said:
Well why hot watch one that dose end. Try and look for the end before watching it.
I didn't know it ended. I tried to see if he had added more but he had closed his account.
Thanks, better lower the volume. :D

WakerLuma said:
New Super Yoshi said:
WakerLuma said:
I didn't know it ended. I tried to see if he had added more but he had closed his account.
Thanks, better lower the volume. :D
I don't get why people close their YouTube account for nothing.

Nega-Man said:
No, most people get suspended for copyright, they don't close their account for copyright
If you see this account is closed you may find that they did not get any copyright clam they just wanted to give up.

Back