Dance Dance Revolution:Mario Mix

WakerLuma

Celebi, the Time Traveller.
I was playing this at my friend's house earlier, and even though it was pretty fun, we were laughing at some of the parts where some of them were dancing, only because it was so unlike them to dance. I don't see this game mentioned that often. I think it's OK, but not the best. It's unique in being the only Mario game to make Waluigi the main antagonist. Any opinions?

I love the game's soundtrack. And Toadette appears.

I dislike not having to play it yet

You guys should hear its sound track. It's quite good

Did any of guys listen to the music?

Well you should. I like its soundtrack

The soundtrack is mainly DDRish Mario remixes, but with other nonMario music mixed in, like the Twinkle Twinkle Little star one.

Never played this in my life. I saw the dance pad at a garage sale, but I didn't get it because they didn't have the actual game with it.

I've played this before. I can do every level on Very Hard without failing. Except for Bowser's Castle :P On Super Hard, I can do some levels :P

Fawfulfury65 said:
Never played this in my life. I saw the dance pad at a garage sale, but I didn't get it because they didn't have the actual game with it.
I wonder if anyone did buy it

yoshi123 said:
I've played this before. I can do every level on Very Hard without failing. Except for Bowser's Castle :P On Super Hard, I can do some levels :P

I don't think anyone would lose to the easiest difficulty

I wonder if they make a sequel. That would mean more remixes!

I would definitely love a sequel.

Yes. DDR was a pretty fun game.

I really wished I played Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix. DDR is fun for me too.

Can't you use a controller to play Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix?

It's probably not as comfortable either. Playing Donkey Konga without Bongos it pretty hard, and there's only three buttons you need to press there.

Back