Dance Dance Revolution:Mario Mix

WakerLuma

Celebi, the Time Traveller.
I was playing this at my friend's house earlier, and even though it was pretty fun, we were laughing at some of the parts where some of them were dancing, only because it was so unlike them to dance. I don't see this game mentioned that often. I think it's OK, but not the best. It's unique in being the only Mario game to make Waluigi the main antagonist. Any opinions?

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
I love the game's soundtrack. And Toadette appears.

I dislike not having to play it yet

Ray Trace

You guys should hear its sound track. It's quite good

Ray Trace

Did any of guys listen to the music?

Ray Trace

Well you should. I like its soundtrack

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome Mario
The soundtrack is mainly DDRish Mario remixes, but with other nonMario music mixed in, like the Twinkle Twinkle Little star one.

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
Never played this in my life. I saw the dance pad at a garage sale, but I didn't get it because they didn't have the actual game with it.

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
I've played this before. I can do every level on Very Hard without failing. Except for Bowser's Castle :P On Super Hard, I can do some levels :P

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Fawfulfury65 said:
Never played this in my life. I saw the dance pad at a garage sale, but I didn't get it because they didn't have the actual game with it.
I wonder if anyone did buy it

Ray Trace

yoshi123 said:
I've played this before. I can do every level on Very Hard without failing. Except for Bowser's Castle :P On Super Hard, I can do some levels :P
I don't think anyone would lose to the easiest difficulty

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome Mario
I wonder if they make a sequel. That would mean more remixes!

Ray Trace

I would definitely love a sequel.

Ray Trace

I really wished I played Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix. DDR is fun for me too.

Ray Trace

Can't you use a controller to play Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix?

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
It's probably not as comfortable either. Playing Donkey Konga without Bongos it pretty hard, and there's only three buttons you need to press there.