Overated Mario games

I actually think Mario Party 6 is underrated, many people criticize it for the story,solo and mic mode. But to me it's the best one of the series.(probably just contradicted myself :P) I think 7 is the one that's overrated, as I mentioned before.

8 is overrated too IMO.

8 is underrated, I also think Warioware DIY is overrated.

But I like warioware DIY! Its fun making my own innapropriate minigames, my first one I ever made was 'make the Butt have a turd'

tentacleTherapist said:
But I like warioware DIY! Its fun making my own innapropriate minigames, my first one I ever made was 'make the Butt have a turd'
But making the games is really boring.

WarioWare DIY is great, I'm just terrible at drawing the graphics and other things. I can come up with many a ideas though. My first one was a bit dismal. It was called Tiki Torch,and you just have to tap the little flame three times to make it burn out.

I liked the record maker, I made mixes on them using the records already one there. There was 'Zelda seasons' 'Ode to animal' 'Yoshiluijah' and many more, guess the two songs used for a prize.

Even though I enjoyed this game, I believe Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door is very overrated. Again, I really liked the game, but the hype for it is a little too much for what it deserves.

Baby Luigi said:
Even though I enjoyed this game, I believe Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door is very overrated. Again, I really liked the game, but the hype for it is a little too much for what it deserves.

I agree with you on this somewhat. It's a very good game, but maybe not as great as people make it out to be.

The game also has very annoying backtracking which some people can't put up with.

Mario Party 8 is all right. I liked it, but it wasn't the best Mario Party, not by far.

We already have a thread for this

http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=7048

It's, like, 9 months old since the last post, though

When a topic gets past 120 days, leave it alone. When your posting there will be a warning.

New Super Yoshi said:
When a topic gets past 120 days, leave it alone. When your posting there will be a warning.

Not really. If you make a meaningful post, you can leave it as it is. When you don't, you make a necro and you will get warned for it.

It's deep anyway, because it's 9 months since the last post.

Back