Overated Mario games

Snowstalker said:
Peach seemed braindead (unable to remember if she gave birth to a spiky turtle?).

Bowser lied.

:bowser: Junior, I've got something...difficult to tell you about Princess Toadstool.
Junior: I know, she's not really my mama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3amuWV3BXts

Raphael said:
Snowstalker said:
Peach seemed braindead (unable to remember if she gave birth to a spiky turtle?).

Bowser lied.

:bowser: Junior, I've got something...difficult to tell you about Princess Toadstool.
Did anyone else notice that Bowser sounded exactly like Vector the Crocodile? I thought it was a nice change actually, just a bit different.

Raphael said:
Snowstalker said:

Bowser lied.

I know he did, but then shouldn't Peach have outright denied it instead of seemingly pondering whether or not it was the case?

twinArmageddons said:
Raphael said:
Snowstalker said:

Bowser lied.

Did anyone else notice that Bowser sounded exactly like Vector the Crocodile? I thought it was a nice change actually, just a bit different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXExvs6lUgw compare that to bowsers voice in SMS

Snowstalker said:
Raphael said:
Snowstalker said:

Bowser lied.

I know he did, but then shouldn't Peach have outright denied it instead of seemingly pondering whether or not it was the case?

You have a good point there. I guess Nintendo is trying to give Peach the stereotypical "dumb blonde" personality, at least in the main series.

It's an odd contradiction, since Bowser's original motivation for kidnapping her was that she was the only one with the magic to undo the curse that turned the Toads into blocks, grass, etc. And in the RPGs, she's pretty intelligent outright. Sunshine almost stands out--maybe she had a little too much punch while in Delfino Square?

Snowstalker said:
It's an odd contradiction, since Bowser's original motivation for kidnapping her was that she was the only one with the magic to undo the curse that turned the Toads into blocks, grass, etc. And in the RPGs, she's pretty intelligent outright. Sunshine almost stands out--maybe she had a little too much punch while in Delfino Square?
I prefer her in the RPG's. Bowser's new motivation for kidnapping her is because along with Mario, thinks she's hot. Sunshine is an OK game, but I think she should have more intelligence, and bowser's voice acting is...well.......
She's much better in the RPG's. I said that twice. But I just love the Mario RPG's so.... :D

True. It's too bad I can't get Mario RPG on my Wii because I don't have 900 points, so I'm reduced to watching let's plays of Super Mario RPG. :(

This is off-topic, but were you called Tentacle Therapist yesterday?

I is Rose Lalonde.
On the theme of Peach and bowser jr: ahhh... So THATS what bowser does when he kidnaps her!

But that brain spark gives me inspiration of a dirty, innaproprate, sad understory of the colourful mario world we all know.

I prefer the 1st one the second one is just bigger but tbh I haven't completed the first one but I have more stars on the second.

tentacleTherapist said:
I prefer the 1st one the second one is just bigger but tbh I haven't completed the first one but I have more stars on the second.
Why do you think the first one is better then.

Back