K'NEX has launched Mario Kart Wii building sets!

I finally got one of these sets today at Target. I got Mario on his bike (was only 8 bucks) and I got a Luigi figure (only 3 bucks). I can't wait to switch their parts around, lol.

At Toy R Us they have a whole aisle filled with these. They have 2 version of Bowser vs. Fireballs. Mario vs. Delfino tree and a bunch more I can't even remember! They look so cool!

actually I'm not with it, though build-by-yourself is attractive, because if we want to realize everything from the game, at least 50%, they have to release many parts and sets
if it's Tommy Tokara or Lego, their advantage is that they already provide enough and diversive parts (houses, rails)
unless this project can keep on for decade, for example, release one new character doll and one new type of car every two weeks

ex.
2/ 15 Daisy & Piranha Prowler with Grumble Volcano scene parts
2/ 29 Funky Kong & Barrel Train with Rainbow Road scene parts
3/ 14 Queen Bee & ROB-LGS with Banshee Boardwalk scene parts

if they can do this, fans can even do more thing they can't in games. but in thid catalogue, I don't see the target. Not just about Wii, since Kart must last in future consoles, I hope this company can improve and update their schedule

I have a Mario and Yoshi track and a Bowser track.

I saw a motorized Mario and Luigi in standard karts today in Asda as well as a normal Mario on a standard bike. They loo so cool

I hope there's going to be a Wario toy. Image what we can do to him! :eek:

I got the mario and luigi ones. There hard to put together.

Ornithologist Mario said:

There isn't.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I got the mario and luigi ones. There hard to put together.

Not really. Maybe that one pesky piece on Mario's bike tends to pop off, but they're not too hard to put together...

Like reply254 said, since the company get the liscence, I think they have the duty to fufil most elements from in the game/series.

Does that mean there will be a Wario toy in the future?

Does that mean there will be a Wario toy in the future?
I mean it's a duty, not they would really like to bring it out.
If it does, there would have been many figure lines with all Mario members, not only Mario bros'. :(

To me it's bit less fun to have just few elements usable in Kart playsets, which makes me feel far away from the game.

Is it possible to get them via importing online?

Then they charge expensive shipping (i suppose even if they DO, i dont really know) and when it reaches here our stupid people dont give if its just a toy they put expensive tax on it and you know the rest.

Long story short - No, it is going to be too expensive.

Apparently, Donkey Kong and Toad are in the works:

DK-K%27nex.jpg

Toad-K%27nex.jpg

Back