K'NEX has launched Mario Kart Wii building sets!

Don't make assumptions just yet.

Completely awesome; that's all I have to say. I only wished more characters were added to the mix in regards to this building set.

The only snag for me is that my house is too small AND my room is too small for something like this. Seriously lame.

MeritC said:
Completely awesome; that's all I have to say. I only wished more characters were added to the mix in regards to this building set.

The only snag for me is that my house is too small AND my room is too small for something like this. Seriously lame.

Ironically, my home is rather large, but with me being 23, I've lost interest in K'NEX building sets.

MeritC said:

That sucks, man. You don't have ANYWHERE to set it up? Bummer.

So I went to Target today, and I saw that they had the Expansion Track set. So I was thinking, "Cool!"

...but that was all they had ;-;

Yoshidude99 said:
Oh we don't have it in the UK

Target is basically a shop that contains food, media, toys (includes dolls, board games, action figures, and building sets), clothing, and other kinds of supplies.

Yeah, it's a great store.

On topic: I got the Yoshi Kart the other day, and it's pretty cool. I'm going to try to get more in the future.

Shame that there's only four characters right now. I'm hoping they make Wario, Peach, Toad, and some others.

Norbert said:
Yeah, it's a great store.

On topic: I got the Yoshi Kart the other day, and it's pretty cool. I'm going to try to get more in the future.

Shame that there's only four characters right now. I'm hoping they make Wario, Peach, Toad, and some others.

That's awesome. Have you bought a track yet?

No, not yet. Just the Yoshi kart.

I might get the track with Bowser (I forgot what it's called) or the Expansion Pack in a week or two.

Yoshidude99 said:
Norbert said:
I might get the track with Bowser (I forgot what it's called) in a week or two.
Bowser's Castle?

No, that's too expensive. I meant *checks knex.com* Bowser vs. Fireballs.

Back