Which spin-off series should Nintendo stop making?

Which spin-off series should Nintendo stop making?

• Party

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Golf

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Tennis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strikers (Soccer)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Baseball

• Kart

• None,they're all cool.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Personally, I don't really care whether or not the spin-offs stop, but you guys may not feel the same way. If there are any spin-offs you feel should be discontinued, this would be the place to discuss. So discuss away.

I don't find golf fun...

Lemme see... the three of you probably never played Toadstool Tour because "lol golf is teh boring". The game is great and you are all wrong. Give it a shot (no pun) and tell me I'm wrong.

'3K said:
Lemme see... the three of you probably never played Toadstool Tour because "lol golf is teh boring". The game is great and you are all wrong. Give it a shot (no pun) and tell me I'm wrong.

I have Toadstool Tour. And honestly, maybe it's because I have no skills or I'm just very unlucky, but I got bored of it.

I love Toadstool Tour! The taunts and the hole animations are hilarious!

I don't want any company that works for Nintendo to stop making any spin-off. All are fun.

I suck at Toadstool Tour too, but it doesn't mean I don't enjoy it

That, basically. I'm awful at it, but it's a good game, I'd say.

Sadly, I find the other spin-off series more enjoyable.

Yeah I mean I'm into football a bit but not that much and I enjoyed Strikers especially the Mega Strikes

What they shouldn't stop, Mario Kart. What they should stop, Mario Party. Although you might disagree with me, the series has gotten way too boring. The last few games were bad. But I hear MP1 and MP2 were good

Golf is pointless, and at this point tennis isn't all that needed (with Wii Sports and all). Party can stay if it gets way less frequent, Strikers is cool enough to get a game per console, as is baseball. Kart is the only critical one, and the only spin-off I'll buy (minus RPGs).

Wii Sports<<<<Mario Tennis and Mario Golf

Jerry said:
What they shouldn't stop, Mario Kart. What they should stop, Mario Party. Although you might disagree with me, the series has gotten way too boring. The last few games were bad. But I hear MP1 and MP2 were good

The first Mario Party did have one serious drawback with the Control Stick rotation mini-games. Mario Party 2 removed those kinds of mini-games, focusing more on button pressing.

I'd like to see the Football/Strikers series to die.
I mean, it's getting so agressive, it just doesn't feel like a Mario game.

All the other spin offs show the happiness of the colourful Mario series, and that's good, IMO.

Hard to know. I've never played any of the mario golf games. Mario Power Tennis I enjoyed a lot. I don't know WHO at PEGI rated Mario strikers football charged(whatever the wii mario football game was named) is rated 7+. It looks very agressive for a mario game. Football isn't that violent. I enjoy mario party. I like them all, but I would positively love more :yoshi: games and Mario RPG's.
Anyone agree? :)

I'm only picking Mario Golf because the series doesn't have much going for it in terms of unique gameplay. Every other spin-off series has something different that sets it apart from other sports games, but the Mario Golf games just have new courses and players.

Tennis. Hitting the ball back and forth with little strategy isn't fun for me. It also annoys me how the CPUs on the higher levels hardly ever miss the ball.

Soccer is the best spin-off series! MSC has so many different moves and ways to pass the ball and keep it from the other team. The items are fun and make it more interesting. I have lots of fun on Wi-Fi (although playing against the top-ranked players is never as fun because most of them use cheap ways to score). Mario Super Strikers isn't that good imo, but the sequel is awesome and unique.

I love all the spinoff games, but I haven't played Mario Golf extensively.

I like it how Mario Strikers is aggressive. It makes the game more interesting and exciting.

Back