Which spin-off series should Nintendo stop making?

Which spin-off series should Nintendo stop making?

• Party

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Golf

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Tennis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strikers (Soccer)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Baseball

• Kart

• None,they're all cool.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Baby Luigi said:
I suck at Toadstool Tour too, but it doesn't mean I don't enjoy it

I'm really good at Toadstool Tour, I unlocked all the characters. I find it really fun.

I haven't played Mario Baseball, Tennis, or Strikers yet, though.

Nega-Man said:
Baby Luigi said:

I'm really good at Toadstool Tour, I unlocked all the characters. I find it really fun.

I suck at Toadstool Tour, but it's a very fun game ^_^

All those are great. Did you see our gif of fail? That was from a Mario Baseball game. Besides, Baby Luigi is playable in Mario Baseball. I also love Tennis and Strikers. You should try to ram Donkey Kong into an electric fence in Super Mario Strikers and ram Diddy Kong into an electric fence in Mario Strikers Charged. The electric fence is the main reason I play the Strikers series. Ha ha.

Baby Luigi said:
Nega-Man said:
Baby Luigi said:

I suck at Toadstool Tour, but it's a very fun game ^_^

All those are great. Did you see our gif of fail? That was from a Mario Baseball game. Besides, Baby Luigi is playable in Mario Baseball. I also love Tennis and Strikers. You should try to ram Donkey Kong into an electric fence in Super Mario Strikers and ram Diddy Kong into an electric fence in Mario Strikers Charged. The electric fence is the main reason I play the Strikers series. Ha ha.

Lol, an electric fence?

And Toadstool Tour had some really relaxing music.

Yeah, all the Striker games have an electric fence around the field, so there are no throw ins. The characters sound funny when they get electrocuted. Especially Peach and her womanly death scream in Super Mario Strikers. Wario is like, "Ohhhhhh yyyeaaaahh!!!" and he even laughs in Mario Strikers Charged when he gets electrocuted.

I never really heard Toadstool Tour's music. Last time I played it, I turned it off.

I'm pretty good at golf in real life, too, by the way.

Oh, wow, that's funny. xDDD Wario laughs when he gets shocked? Weird.

You should hear the music. Search "Mario Golf Toadstool Tour Music" on YouTube and see what you can find. I like Lakitu Valley's music. And Blooper Bay is awesome because it's next to Ricco Harbor.

He does. In Mario Strikers Charged that is.

I'm pretty fond of the Double Bogey and Bogey music. First, the Bogey music sounds like you're depressed, then the Double Bogey music sounds like you've gotten totally loco.

Nega-Man said:
You should see him when he uses his special item in MSC. X_x

I also was never a big fan of baseball spin-offs. Baseball is my favorite sport, but I don't think it works well in a video game. The biggest thing you do is hit and pitch, but the other things such as running, throwing, and catching involve hardly any skill.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Nega-Man said:
You should see him when he uses his special item in MSC. X_x

I also was never a big fan of baseball spin-offs. Baseball is my favorite sport, but I don't think it works well in a video game. The biggest thing you do is hit and pitch, but the other things such as running, throwing, and catching involve hardly any skill.

PULL MY FINGER! SPICY! Ew.

Baseball is fun....when you're playing it wrong. I sometimes like playing against myself and making myself lose on purpose (like, making Piantas run away from the ball, jump into the walls and get stunned by it. Or maybe get hit by stage hazards while avoiding the baseball). Besides, I like the minigames in the Baseball games too.

I voted, "None, they're all cool" and I was appalled at the fact the some people think that golf should go. Sure, golf might be boring at some times, but other people might like it. But that is just my opinion. :posh:

Snowstalker said:
Golf is pointless, and at this point tennis isn't all that needed (with Wii Sports and all). Party can stay if it gets way less frequent, Strikers is cool enough to get a game per console, as is baseball. Kart is the only critical one, and the only spin-off I'll buy (minus RPGs).

I agree that tennis is not needed (at least for the Wii), but I liked watching Mario Power Tennis. Another game like that to round up the series would be excellent. If you think golf is pointless, then you obviously haven't played it, real or video game. Golf should most certainly stay, in fact, they should be making more games from that series. We didn't get one for Wii, which is a big bummer.

I loved MSS and MKW, Nintendo's in a good direction with those games, and Mario Strikers Football wasn't bad. That just leaves the Mario Party series. Please make only one per console, or possibly less. The minigames and boards are stale, and Mario Party 9 (if executed correctly) would be a good swan-song.

Back