19 new characters Super Smash Bros. Wii U "must" include

Paper Bowser said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Goombario and Goombella would be the ultimate distractin' Assist Trophy. :].
Yeah they tattle on the other brawlers to distract them while you beat them up.
Sounds like a mix of Snake's Codecs and Mr. Ressetti to me.

Aw yeah! Boom Boom would make a great boss but I hope they don't make him like Petey Piranha. I was disappointed that Petey only jumped around and swung the cages.

PandaSoul said:
Aw yeah! Boom Boom would make a great boss but I hope they don't make him like Petey Piranha. I was disappointed that Petey only jumped around and swung the cages.

Boom Boom isn't THAT big. But I do wonder if he'd work as an Assist Trophy.

MnSG said:
PandaSoul said:

Boom Boom isn't THAT big. But I do wonder if he'd work as an Assist Trophy.

The creators could make him bigger. Olimar is only like a few inches or centimeters tall and the Pikmin are even shorter, but they made him big enough to participate in Brawl.

As an Assist Trophy, I guess he could replace Little Mac if he becomes playable or if he gets removed for whatever reason.

ectoBiologist said:
Baby Mario & Baby Luigi would be a cool addition to the roster. There's also Bowser Jr. and Toad, but Birdo? Naw, thanks.
basically there shouldn't be more Mario members if players didn't increase to 30
but what's wrong about Birdo? she can ask to join since counterpart Yoshi already there

Ornithologist Mario said:
No, Birdo can live as a texture hack.
I do hope Nintendo considering official texture alternation for others like Daisy
but not about unofficial ones?

I think this list is a litte trival for very minor characters, or I say sub characters from most series
I do hope they can consider balances for other cooperation or unused games
also I personally don't like too many "team works", if Climbers or Pokemon team alone by trainer Red is okay enough

Characters I really want playable in SSBWU:

Toad
Mega Man
"Tails" or Eggman
Tabuu
Metal Mario (as an alternate color scheme for Mario, not an independant character)
Marx
Someone from Animal Crossing (don't know any names)
Someone from Metroid (don't know any names)
Mii

Characters I'd be willing to axe:
Solid Snake
Wolf
Diddy Kong

Vlad Plasmius said:
Someone from Animal Crossing (don't know any names)
Someone from Metroid (don't know any names)
Let's just suggest characters from games we've no knowledge of!

And everyone already knows Ridley should be playable in SSB, anyway.

Characters I'd be willing to axe:
Solid Snake
Wolf
Diddy Kong
what is wrong with you

I can do without Solid Snake. His presence in Smash Bros. is just rather odd, not because he's 3rd party, but because he comes from a series of M rated games.

Fun fact: Metroid and Fire Emblem are rated M in Australia.

Back