19 new characters Super Smash Bros. Wii U "must" include

Yoshidude99 said:
I have never played it but it does look violent

Mortal Kombat is also the origin of the ESRB rating system in North America. At least, that's how the ESRB came to existence.

Yoshidude99 said:
It is stoping me from getting an awesome game

I really don't see what's so good about Mature rated games. I may be old enough to play them, but I'm way too light-hearted to go above Teen.

I'm partially the one to blame for the off-topic mess, since I did oppose the idea of Solid Snake returning.

Anyway, time to drop the subject and go back on-topic.

'3K said:
I like Snake because I like the Metal Gear franchise. And I can also have him snap Pikachu's neck, but that's aside the point.

That's highly offensive to Pikachu fanboys/girls everywhere. (Like the one that's typing this right now)

In terms of playable characters, we need more villains. King K. Rool for the win!

It appears that I'm one of the few people on this forum that doesn't like Pokemon. Oh well.

Raphael said:
In terms of playable characters, we need more villains. King K. Rool for the win!
I agree with this. See also: Ridley, Samurai Goroh, Black Shadow, Bowser Jr., Waluigi, and maybe Robotnik (if the Sonic franchise stays).

'3K said:
(if the Sonic franchise stays).

I think it'd be a dumb move if Nintendo and/or didn't allow Sonic to return. Why have a so-wanted character in the series only appear in one of the games and not have them in what will be another highly-anticipated addition to the series?

Besides, they could do more stuff with the Sonic franchise for the game if he returns alot more then they did for Brawl since Sonic's inclusion would be early in development instead of where they were at when they added Sonic in Brawl's development. I'm already imagining what new stuff they could bring on the Sonic side. Like a Generations related stage, More remixed Music, and Sonic's new voice being used.

If we get another Sonic character, I'm hoping for Shadow. At worst, he'd be a semi-clone of Sonic (kind of like Falco and Lucas to Fox and Ness). At best, he'd have a unique moveset. I'd say it's a win-win.

If we get any Mega Man characters, we'll obviously need Mega Man himself and Proto Man. I won't get my hopes up of Roll being playable, but she should still make an appearance.

Also, the Yoshi and F-Zero series need a second representative. I feel sorry for Yoshi and Captain Falcon being the only characters representing their own series.

Raphael said:
If we get another Sonic character, I'm hoping for Shadow. At worst, he'd be a semi-clone of Sonic (kind of like Falco and Lucas to Fox and Ness). At best, he'd have a unique moveset. I'd say it's a win-win.

If we get any Mega Man characters, we'll obviously need Mega Man himself and Proto Man. I won't get my hopes up of Roll being playable, but she should still make an appearance.

Also, the Yoshi and F-Zero series need a second representative. I feel sorry for Yoshi and Captain Falcon being the only characters representing their own series.

Meh I'd rather have Tails (Or Knuckles, but I'd prefer Tails) if there's even the slightest chance a 2nd Sonic character will be put in.

Though in general I think 3rd parties will remain with only one character. Why have a 3rd party be more represented then possibly a Nintendo franchise in a hugely popular game series? I think it's only possible if Downloadable characters are into play.

Yoshi's most possible reps besides Yoshi himself would either be Kamek or a duo of Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. And as for F-Zero possibly Samurai Goroh, though maybe Black Shadow wouldn't be bad either.

'3K said:
It appears that I'm one of the few people on this forum that doesn't like Pokemon. Oh well.

Raphael said:
I agree with this. See also: Ridley, Samurai Goroh, Black Shadow, Bowser Jr., Waluigi, and maybe Robotnik (if the Sonic franchise stays).
Well I don't like it that much

3rd Party Characters I would like in SSB5/WU:

Kirby (well, he's technically a thrid-party company.)
Sonic (returning)
Mega-Man
Crash Bandicoot
Bonk

Vlad Plasmius said:
3rd Party Characters I would like in SSB5/WU:

Kirby (well, he's technically a thrid-party company.)
Sonic (returning)
Mega-Man
Crash Bandicoot
Bonk
That sounds cool but who is bonk?

Eggplant Wizard could also prove to be an interesting Assist Trophy to implement. He'll use his spells to temporarily turn opponents into eggplants. While turned into eggplants, players can't move, and are vulnerable to attacks; identical to the effects of Yoshi's Egg Lay.

Northern Verve said:
And as for F-Zero possibly Samurai Goroh, though maybe Black Shadow wouldn't be bad either.

I think SSB has enough sword users so I'm not really looking forward to using Samurai Goroh. I don't know much about the F-Zero series, but Black Shadow does sound cool.

Raphael said:
'3K said:
I like Snake because I like the Metal Gear franchise. And I can also have him snap Pikachu's neck, but that's aside the point.

That's highly offensive to Pikachu fanboys/girls everywhere. (Like the one that's typing this right now)

That's just silly.

Raphael said:

I don't think Shadow would make a good brawler, if anything I'd say Tails, Knuckles, or Robotnik would make for interesting characters.

Raphael said:

Who else could be added to the Yoshi series?

Back