Mario's real age

It could be because Mario's the kind of person who eats more and excercises less, thus leaving him a little bit shorter and chubbier tha Luigi. or maybe Luigi has better metabolism.

I prefer the latter.

Mario is running around, jumping, etc. How can he get fat from all this standing?

Aqua Soul said:
Too much pizza, pasta and lasagna? :P

But yeah, I guess Luigi's better metabolism would be more logical.
Mario is not fat and pasta has barely has no fat in. Wario's the fat one out there. He has too much chcolate.

Actually, if you eat a lot of pasta, you can get fat because of that.
I've seen a research, many years ago, stating that Italians are the most fat people in Europe, because of the pasta.

Pasta doesn't deserve its bad rap. Pasta is a better source of whole grains than rice and white bread, plus their tomato sauces (which are nothing like the stuff here), are covered in lycopene rich tomatoes, and many good stuff.

Well, if they dine on Alfredo sauce, then i understand why they're so far

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Actually, if you eat a lot of pasta, you can get fat because of that.
I've seen a research, many years ago, stating that Italians are the most fat people in Europe, because of the pasta.

No, pasta is better for you than white rice. Also, you can top it with healthy sauces. It's the sauce that makes or breaks the pasta, not the noodles. Most fattening pastas are overloaded with meat, Alfredo sauce, and oily shrimp on a giant plate.

I'm going for Luigi's faster metabolism. Still, why is Mario short for his age?

Some people are Mario's height for their age

I know one of my teachers is shorter than me, and I'm not particularly tall for my age

Not many full grown men are 5 feet 1 inch.

I know that adults can be midgets like only 4 feet

No.

He's a full-grown shortie.

I think he's a midget human

YoshiGo99, Mario is alot taller than toad (excluding Paper Mario). Also somewhat Wario is shorter than Mario but Waluigi is taller than Luigi.

King Bill said:
YoshiGo99, Mario is alot taller than toad (excluding Paper Mario). Also somewhat Wario is shorter than Mario but Waluigi is taller than Luigi.

Surprise! Wario is taller than Mario.

Ornithologist Mario said:
King Bill said:

Surprise! Wario is taller than Mario.
Wow! Usually people Wario's size are small..

Wario isn't much taller than Mario, but it's still noticeable.

Back