Mario's real age

Baby Luigi said:
If they knew Mario's age, we should have known by now.

True

Ganondorf said:
Well I don't think he would be 49, and you don't know what age Mario was when DK 1981 was released, no one does except Nintendo, so you can't speculate like that.

Who said my post had any factual base? That's how I saw his age progress, and if you disagree, post your own age progression.

My small theory.

1 or less = Yoshi's Island and remakes
2/3 = Partners in Time
4 = Mario Super Sluggers
5/10 = That weird comic from Mario's early years. Too busy to remember name
20s = Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong II, Donkey Kong Jr., Donkey Kong Circus and other arcade games
30s = Super Mario Bros., SMB:TLL, SMB2, SMB3, SMW
Early 40s = SM64, early Mario Party, Kart, Golf and Tennis games
Late 40s = SMS, LM2, SMG, SMG2, SM3D Land, Mario Sports Mix, late Mario Party, Kart, Golf and Tennis games

I don't really think age even matters in the Mushroom Universe (except for the Kongs). Perhaps they reach a certain age and then just stop growing. How else can Pauline survive two different generations of Kongs? A cryochamber?

Toad85 said:
Ganondorf said:
Well I don't think he would be 49, and you don't know what age Mario was when DK 1981 was released, no one does except Nintendo, so you can't speculate like that.

Who said my post had any factual base? That's how I saw his age progress, and if you disagree, post your own age progression.
This is how you speculated:

, to make him any younger in SMG2 would make him like 13 in Donkey Kong, which he obviously wasn't. And he's called Super Mario for a reason, he ages with spectacle.

You said he obviously wasn't 13 in DK, which you didn't know.

Ganondorf said:
Toad85 said:
Ganondorf said:

This is how you speculated:

, to make him any younger in SMG2 would make him like 13 in Donkey Kong, which he obviously wasn't. And he's called Super Mario for a reason, he ages with spectacle.

You said he obviously wasn't 13 in DK, which you didn't know.

First of all, it was speculation. It still has no basis in fact. Second, there is no possible way that Mario could be 13 in DK, because then he wouldn't have a mustache. He has a large poofy mustache in that game.

I think Mario didn't age. Donkey Kong could have taken place after Super Mario Galaxy.

Oh right guys know one knows until nintendo release some kind age monitor or whatever lets just let this thread die but if you still want to speculate im alright with it

Back