Mario's real age

Yeah it's hard to tell but he actually is.

Hmm.. that means Nintendo is weird..

To me he's like Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse. I don't care how old he is. He's as old as they need him to be in whatever game he's in.

He's at least old enough to have a plumbing license and a PHD.

Mason said:
To me he's like Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse. I don't care how old he is. He's as old as they need him to be in whatever game he's in.
This.

Mason said:

When did Mario ever get a P.H.D?

Austin Powers said:
Mason said:

QKN3F.jpg

Or whatever the lowest medical degree for having the title "dr" is.

Who even made Dr. Mario, he's a Plumber not a Docter.

Ah right, I was in the car by that moment, with my phone almost not having battery left.

Hacha Chacha said:
Austin Powers said:
Mason said:

QKN3F.jpg

Or whatever the lowest medical degree for having the title "dr" is.
Ah Dr. Mario.

Yeah, I wonder why they don't even celebrate Mario's very first appearance along with Donkey Kong

Figment said:
A really epic celebration would be Baby Luigi's first appearance :>

That's my birthdate as well, 1995

Baby Luigi said:
Yeah, I wonder why they don't even celebrate Mario's very first appearance along with Donkey Kong

Technically, that was Jumpman in that game (even though they're the same person). I guess Nintendo doesn't feel that counts as his first game.

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

Technically, that was Jumpman in that game (even though they're the same person). I guess Nintendo doesn't feel that counts as his first game.

Donkey Kong is one of the main reasons Mario exists today, simply because this game was the origin of Mario.

Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

Donkey Kong is one of the main reasons Mario exists today, simply because this game was the origin of Mario.

I know. I'm just saying.

Back