New Super Mario Sunshine?

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
I don't know if it's just me, but I really want a new SMS. Or at least a port for it on DSi or 3DS. Or make a new one on the Wii U. What do you guys think?

Yes this needs to be done i would love to see it but your not the only one i think theres a thread around here somewhere

The first one deserves more credit than it gets. Nintendo rated it their worst game in the series. I disagree.

A port of it would definitely have to be a 3DS game. There's just no way you can port a Gamecube game onto a DS and make it good.

That's a good point. I just want to see a new one. But with the same theme. I think Nintendo doesn't consider that an idea though... At least bring back FLUDD in a new game.

Yes because SMG got a sequel this needs one. FLUDD was needs more powers you can earn and alot more Yoshi as he was not very good in the past game.

King Bill said:
Yes because SMG got a sequel this needs one. FLUDD was needs more powers you can earn and alot more Yoshi as he was not very good in the past game.
Well it was cool that he could spit juice but that was about it.

Things don't really pop out of your screen in the 3DS, it's more like looking into a mirror

I would really like a Super Mario Sunshine Remake for a 3DS, heck, even a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine. And add more playable characters, please.

Honestly, I want a remake first. I enjoyed the Gamecube one a lot (aside from Blooper Surfing).

Luigi, Toad, and Daisy should be playable.

Baby Luigi said:
I would like Luigi but he sould play the same role in SMG2 and should be got earlier and show up less often.

King Bill said:
Baby Luigi said:
I would like Luigi but he sould play the same role in SMG2 and should be got earlier and show up less often.
If he showed up less often he would have to do some stuff better than Mario.

Being a rather huge fan of sms, even a sequel would be wonderful.

SMS had a very interesting gimmic, the FLUDD, which changed a lot of things not to mention a different perspective on enemies and the enviroment.

SMS was also filled with beautiful and open areas, and had some interesting challenges.

So yeah, sequel sounds good, keeping to the original concept of tropical islands too.

Hopefully some things will be fixed however, assuming if there was one.

1) Yoshis. Dissolving in water was an incredibly dumb idea and really limited what they could do and where they could go.

2) Control issues. There were some very annoying control schemes/physics. Like for example boat controls.

So yeah, that's my two cents on it.

I think you should take damage and slow down in Blooper Surfing if you hit an obstacle.

They should improve Blooper Surfing. Blooper Surfing shouldn't kill you in one hit if Rocket Nozzles don't.

Don't use logic, though. Rocket Nozzling will not make you take falling damage.

It's still dumb that these Piantas in the Blooper Surfing make it seem like they want to kill you.

Those Piantas hide Shine Sprites even though they need them desperately. And they place fruits on roofs and fountains.

Yeah I guess I shouldn't question the Piantas sanity

Ornithologist Mario said:
Those Piantas hide Shine Sprites even though they need them desperately. And they place fruits on roofs and fountains.

I saw a video of someone playing Super Mario Sunshine and they mention that one third (plus an extra) of the Shine Sprites are in Delfino Plaza.

Back