New Super Mario Sunshine?

I bet Bowser Jr. bribed them or something

Stupid and dull are what Piantas are. They don't even sound that bright.

Piantas mistaken a brightly colored,red, biological Mario for a watery, blue Mario-like form with an extremely long tongue.

I've noticed quite a few similarities between Piantas and real-life humans.

1. Intelligence (or lack thereof)
2. obesity
3. corrupt
4. abuse power
5. selfish (look at the Pianta running around on fire and you'll know what I mean).

You should add anthropomorphic to your list

Ornithologist Mario said:
Stupid and dull are what Piantas are. They don't even sound that bright.
UH BLU BLU BLU BLU

Yeah they're really not, they're more there for strength.

I like their voices. Something to make fun of. Especially how they lack a mouth

They also have a big appendage hanging out of their face.

Piantas are just strange creatures. I like Nokis way more than Piantas

Noki's sound more intelligent than Piantas

No thanks, I like Nokis more. Though Piantas do sound funny to beat up

I thought that making Yoshi dissolve in water was funny. :P Isn't that supposed to be a balancing mechanic?

I thought that making Yoshi dissolve in water was funny. :P Isn't that supposed to be a balancing mechanic?

Not really, since there were some areas you had to access with a wall that only yoshi could get rid of.

I remember one being where you had to like wait on top of a boat for like eve to get to the lone island.

Dang, I'm required to use Yoshi in a few levels? X(

Dang, I'm required to use Yoshi in a few levels? X(

Yeah. If I recall there are these orange walls in which only yoshi can get rid of them(actually 2 i know in the hub world).

Also a secret Shine that no one really figures out is that there is an island in the middle of nowhere. There is the orange stuff on the pipe over there, and guess how you get there? A boat. Man that took me forever to figure out.

Better a port than a whole new game.

Actually I'd like a port to WiiU with slightly better graphics, better controls and physics. SMS Mario was the toughest to control in a 3D game.

Back