New Super Mario Sunshine?

Mario4Ever said:
I've often found that if a console game irks me for some reason, I tend to enjoy it more when it's on a handheld. There are times when booting up a console is somewhat restrictive, and with handhelds, I just feel motivated to do more in the games than I would otherwise since I can start and stop playing much more easily. Besides, it's been a few years since I've even seen a copy of Sunshine, so who knows how I'd react to it now?

I tend to play portable platformers more than console platformers, and I see your point. It is more convenient. I also have a sister waiting for me to play multiplayer games, so the more I would like portable platformers.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Mario4Ever said:
I've often found that if a console game irks me for some reason, I tend to enjoy it more when it's on a handheld. There are times when booting up a console is somewhat restrictive, and with handhelds, I just feel motivated to do more in the games than I would otherwise since I can start and stop playing much more easily. Besides, it's been a few years since I've even seen a copy of Sunshine, so who knows how I'd react to it now?

I tend to play portable platformers more than console platformers, and I see your point. It is more convenient. I also have a sister waiting for me to play multiplayer games, so the more I would like portable platformers.
I agree.

11-day bump.

What components do you think the new game (if they made it) would have?

I'd like to see a Super Mario Sunshine 2, as long as they bring back Goombas and Koopa-Troopas. :yoshi:

The Goombas and Koopas weren't there because it took place in Isle Delfino, remember? But besides that, it'd be pretty nice stomping Koopas 8)

Yoshidude99 said:
Yeah it was weird not having Goombas
It wasn't too weird. Super Mario 64 only had Goombas and Koopa Troopas in specific places. And, like Gengar said, Isle Delfino can be considered to be a place distant from the Mushroom Kingdom we know. It certainly LOOKED different at the time...

Gengar said:
The Goombas and Koopas weren't there because it took place in Isle Delfino, remember? But besides that, it'd be pretty nice stomping Koopas 8)
Well, Goombas and Koopa Troopas seem to go to EVERY place Mario go, so, that's not a meaningful reason :yoshi:

There are versions of Koopas, and these Yoshis have to regurgitate to attack.

Delfino Island is probably part of Mushroom Kingdom, but it's an island! Of course it would have different species living there!

I would like to see it with more levels and playable characters kinda what like they did with super mario 64 ds

Hmm, i wonder what would be the story for said game? I got an idea though, mario could travel to ALL the islands around isle delfino because bowser did kidnapped you-know-who and when you reach to his lair a Pianta says "Sorry mario but your princess is on another island."

Back