New Super Mario Sunshine?

SuperMario25 said:
''It all icky!!!!!!!''

i loved that bit
You mean the bit where the Toads say:

"What's this icky, paint-like goop?"
"It's moving!"

Just thinking about it makes me realize... The Toads voice actors were phoning it in, too! It's like no one was taking their roles that seriously! Except maybe F.L.U.D.D., Toadsworth, and the Piantas.

yeah just forgot that last bit.

Young Link said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
Meh. I don't care a single bit for Yoshi.

I'm still waiting for another Mario game with big levels.
Why not, why would you not want Yoshi, LGM.

The only reason she doesn't want Yoshi because she has to ride on him. Barring the purposely on accident dropping Yoshi into the water or just leading him to water, she doesn't want Yoshi at all.

Baby Luigi said:
Young Link said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
Meh. I don't care a single bit for Yoshi.

I'm still waiting for another Mario game with big levels.
Why not, why would you not want Yoshi, LGM.

The only reason she doesn't want Yoshi because she has to ride on him. Barring the purposely on accident dropping Yoshi into the water or just leading him to water, she doesn't want Yoshi at all.
Well, I actually thought when Yoshi touched water he "died". It was pretty stupid.

For me, it looks like Yoshi was the solute when he touches the water, similar to salt.

Baby Luigi said:
For me, it looks like Yoshi was the solute when he touches the water, similar to salt.
Same.

But I don't know why Nintendo thought of that. Now that's inconsistent with the rest of the series.

And that's a reason I was afraid to touch the water in Starshine Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

It's kinda ironic since water is essential to all life and Yoshi just...dissolves when he attempts to swim. Whatever though, this is Mario logic.

To this day, even if it was Mario logic, I still don't understand why Yoshis dissolve like salt when they try to swim. Maybe because Isle Delfino Yoshis ARE salt? Meh...

Baby Luigi said:
And that's a reason I was afraid to touch the water in Starshine Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

It's kinda ironic since water is essential to all life and Yoshi just...dissolves when he attempts to swim. Whatever though, this is Mario logic.

To this day, even if it was Mario logic, I still don't understand why Yoshis dissolve like salt when they try to swim. Maybe because Isle Delfino Yoshis ARE salt? Meh...
Yoshi needs to be given underwater powers.

Young Link said:
Baby Luigi said:

Didn't he have underwater powers in Yoshi's Island?

Isle Delfino Yoshis really are an odd bunch. They spit out fruit juice and they can't stand deep water. At least the Yoshis from any other region do not have that water flaw.

MnSG said:
Isle Delfino Yoshis really are an odd bunch. They spit out fruit juice and they can't stand deep water. At least the Yoshis from any other region do not have that water flaw.
2011-09-01-360-YoshiRanch.jpg

Meta Knight said:
Young Link said:
Baby Luigi said:

If you count turning to a torpedo, yes. But I heard Yoshi can't even dive in that game

Baby Luigi said:
Meta Knight said:
Young Link said:
Baby Luigi said:

If you count turning to a torpedo, yes. But I heard Yoshi can't even dive in that game
I mean like Zora Link.

Meta Knight said:
And in conclusion class, Isle Delfino Yoshies are completely useless.

Just keep them away from water. Regarding their juice spitting habits, I'm sure that they can control that.

I hope Yoshi will a lot better this time round.

Aw, I liked it when Yoshi was a solute of water

Baby Luigi said:
Aw, I liked it when Yoshi was a solute of water
So the main reason why you hate Yoshi since he hates the Water.

No, that's not a reason I dislike Yoshi. I like it how water dissolves him like sugar.

Baby Luigi said:
No, that's not a reason I dislike Yoshi. I like it how water dissolves him like sugar.
Yeah he feels like he wants to get out quick.

Meta Knight said:
The first one deserves more credit than it gets. Nintendo rated it their worst game in the series. I disagree.
:(

That's f'd up why the hell would they do that considering all the millions who love the game?!! It's like when Miyamoto said Donkey Kong Country sucks shut up Miyamoto I and millions others love that game! Why can't they leave these subjective opinions to themselves?!!

Back