What do you think of Super Mario 64 DS?

Some of Super Mario 64 DS's minigames were pretty addicting. I played the Wanted game one time for 1000+ rounds until I got tired and quit.

How far can people go in that Wanted minigame anyway?

Ornithologist Mario said:
Some of Super Mario 64 DS's minigames were pretty addicting. I played the Wanted game one time for 1000+ rounds until I got tired and quit.

How far can people go in that Wanted minigame anyway?
I don't know, I have got as far as 50.

Austin Powers said:
I've got like 30 something. I barely play it.
Do you stick to the original Super Mario 64 then.

I loved Wanted! I can get as high as 500 points until I get tired of it

It's pretty easy, too. Sometimes, BLOF helps me find those darned heads.

I like it how they scream when you tap them

I played the New Super Mario Bros. version. After 10 rounds, the characters make their same voice for some reason.

I wish that we never lost our Super Mario 64 DS

Well, me too. I wonder how it works on the 3DS.

Wanted was easy once you got the hang of it, if I didn have to go to bed, I wouldve gone higher than 200, but it was getting boring. I sold NSMB though, and now I only have my bad score on my SM64DS

It's funny how 90% of the time, it's Luigi

Yeah, did anybody notice that?

And it's rarely Yoshi

Baby Luigi said:
I saw that, could it be a glitch or something.

Austin Powers said:
King Bill said:
Baby Luigi said:
I saw that, could it be a glitch or something.
Yeah. If they were going to do somebody 90%, it should be Mario considering it's his series.
Luigi's hardest to find aswell.

Hardest?
You'll need Mario's Flower Power to get to the place, right before the balcon in BBH.
There's a Luigi painting, and you'll need to follow the voices (or in case you're ToxBox, you'll need to follow the walkthrough).

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Hardest?
You'll need Mario's Flower Power to get to the place, right before the balcon in BBH.
There's a Luigi painting, and you'll need to follow the voices (or in case you're ToxBox, you'll need to follow the walkthrough).

I found it without walkthrough that I was messing around with Boo's Mansion after I got 2nd star and found Luigi painting and I not need to hear King Boo's voice because I can remember what is right door

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Hardest?

We meant the Wanted minigame.

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. (ーωー.)

My favorite area in the game has to be Tick Tock Clock, I just love how you could change the speed of all the moving things.

I never understood how to, I did once but forgot. So I just backflipped in after coming out and I'd get it to stop time.

Back