What do you think of Super Mario 64 DS?

It's better than the original. Mario doesn't sound fat in this game and when you hit a wall, you don't get pushed back.

Super Mario 64 DS is better, because at least I don't have to play as Mario all the time. Luigi rules in that game.

It also had that nostalgic "Delfino" level.

Ornithologist Mario said:
It also had that nostalgic "Delfino" level.
Yeah Delfino didn't exist when Super Mario 64 came out.

SM64DS has:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c95wS_FucvQ

Leonyx said:
If you could get into the controls, the game wasn't bad. I didn't like how the game felt easier (probably because you could switch characters to make some stars easier to get), but the multiplayer battle mode was nice. What I'm most disappointed about this game though, is that it wasn't multiplayer in the actual game. I was really looking forward to that, but they took it out.

I've wanted Multiplayer like that in Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2. I wanna see a type of Co-Op in the next in the series, 1P being Mario, 2P being Luigi.

King Bill said:
Crackin355 said:
I found it really addicting. I got 137 Stars On my first run through a couple of years ago, and two days ago I started from Scratch and 100%'d it. I don't know why people complain about unlocking Mario, I don't see them complaining about Luigi and Wario. The whole game seemed fun, except for certain 100 Coin Stars (Lethal Lava Land, Rainbow Ride, Tiny-Huge Island) and I thought it was definitely worth it.
Same, the first SM64 is fun but this is way better and bigger.
Same too.

I liked it a little less than super mario 64 although the mini games were addictive as fuck :posh:

Crackin355 said:
Leonyx said:
If you could get into the controls, the game wasn't bad. I didn't like how the game felt easier (probably because you could switch characters to make some stars easier to get), but the multiplayer battle mode was nice. What I'm most disappointed about this game though, is that it wasn't multiplayer in the actual game. I was really looking forward to that, but they took it out.

I've wanted Multiplayer like that in Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2. I wanna see a type of Co-Op in the next in the series, 1P being Mario, 2P being Luigi.

I thought I always wanted that too, but I'm not sure how they could pull it off. I bet they could do it, but it might not turn out so great.

You need to hold R button when bowser runs at you and you backflip so you won't get hit by bowser and grab his tail

Leonyx said:
Crackin355 said:
Leonyx said:

I thought I always wanted that too, but I'm not sure how they could pull it off. I bet they could do it, but it might not turn out so great.

Both go through the level at the same time, Race to get to the star and through the whole thing you compete to get the most stars.

controls are bleh, yoshi is boring, and some new bosses are stupid.

Otherwise fair game.

Zae said:

Otherwise fair game.
The new bosses are great. The bosses in the game are not the best but they are good. The new are as good as the old ones.

King Bill said:
Zae said:

Otherwise fair game.
The new bosses are great. The bosses in the game are not the best but they are good. The new are as good as the old ones.

Goomboss is awsome he's so easy

Goomboss is lame. Period. But none of the bosses gave me challenge, except for the last Bowser battle.

Wario was funny in this game, at least. "WOAH!!!!"

Wario's the best character in that game! ;)

Baby Luigi said:
Goomboss is lame. Period. But none of the bosses gave me challenge, except for the last Bowser battle.

yeah same, I was pretty disapointed.

Although to be fair sm64 was never known for good bosses.

Back