What do you think of Super Mario 64 DS?

The last Bowser boss fight was challenging.

Mario games in general usually don't have plenty of difficult boss fights.

Chief Chilly was annoying, but I just continously Ground Punded him, because it knocked him away and I didnt have to time it that well.

Baby Luigi said:

One fight doesn't really constitute a game being known for exciting bosses. :p

Austin Powers said:
I liked the first one more, which may seem odd to you all.

There were a few people (me included) that agreed with you in this thread, I think.

YoshiGo99 said:
Put it on the Wii or GC.
The first SM64 was on WII VC. GC is now discontinued and has been for a while.
Baby Luigi said:
I don't get why people find it very hard. It was by far the hardest boss but it was not that hard. It only took me two tries to beat it.

King Bill said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Put it on the Wii or GC.
The first SM64 was on WII VC. GC is now discontinued and has been for a while.
Baby Luigi said:
I don't get why people find it very hard. It was by far the hardest boss but it was not that hard. It only took me two tries to beat it.
Yeah Bowser wasn't that hard. For some reason though, I had more trouble with other bosses.

I love it! I beat it with 150 starts, then I went to see how fast I can beat it. I only took 4 hours. But I did get 80 stars.

I'm now doing a race with my big sister so see who can defeat Bowser first on Sunshine, then 100% complete it. I started yesterday and I have 31 Shine Sprites now :D

No, it was challenging in trying to aim Bowser into the bombs, not because the tries it took you

The first two Bowser boss fights were still easy

I hate it when the Secret Stars are a little too vague. It takes me forever to figure out which secret star I am missing before I get 150 of them

It's kinda like that in SMS. I mean, some of them were easy to get to and find, but some were just really hard to figure out.

It's not that, it's just that secret stars are just vaguely labeled that I have to literally go through all the levels and secret areas just to try to find out what I need to do.

I don't quite recall that Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 had secret stars.

I don't count galaxies that require a large amount of star bits secret

I'm not talking about that. Sometimes Green Stars are hard to find, and there were some Stars you actually had to look for for awhile in SMG2.

Back