Mario Party Wii U

NO, the game is not confirmed this is just a discussion about it.

I think it'd be cool to allow six players to play, using two of the new controllers, and 4 wii remotes.

I think the most players it would allow would be five, and there would be a lot of 1 versus 4 minigames.

Maybe the player with the U controller could have special moderator-like privileges on the board, something like being a dealer in Monopoly.

Lubba said:

I think it'd be cool to allow six players to play, using two of the new controllers, and 4 wii remotes.

Who's gonna play with 5 other people Mario Party?

FunkyKong84 said:
Lubba said:

Who's gonna play with 5 other people Mario Party?
Well you could always have CPU's

Hm it would look fun using both Screens playing Mario Party.

Lots of characters I want to play as

Mario Party 10 could work out.

Snowstalker said:
I'd rather they abandon the series to focus more money into making the main series even bigger and better.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, except I'd rather Nintendo work more on the RPGs.

Still, I don't want the Mario Party series to end without a big BANG! first. Kind of like the ultimate Mario Party before the series retires. (Maybe they could take one feature from each of the previous Mario Parties).

Aqua Soul said:
Still, I don't want the Mario Party series to end without a big BANG! first. Kind of like the ultimate Mario Party before the series retires. (Maybe they could take one feature from each of the previous Mario Parties).

This is a great idea

Aqua Soul said:
I want 10 boards, 200 minigames and 8 players.

King Bill said:
I aggree. Maybe more boards that you can unlock would be cool. Or have old boards on it and say where they were from like retro boards.

Snowstalker said:
I'd rather they abandon the series to focus more money into making the main series even bigger and better.

No way.

King Bill said:
Aqua Soul said:

I like the number of minigames, but half of those would end up being copies of other ones with a slight gimmick.

I think it would be really difficult, if not impossible, to come up with 200 completely unique minigames. The minigames aren't even unique between Mario Party and Mario Party 2, and that's with (I think) about 120 minigames to work with. If they could do it, I would be immensely impressed.

I hate the button mashing minigames

Well, they could do a lot of things with the minigames, such as rollerblading to escape giant monkeys, platforming in space, washing the dishes, shooting down each other in the sky, traversing obstacle courses in a desert, etc.

Back