Mario Party Wii U

Or Microgames, those were cool

Not really minigames though.

If they return minigames, Sky Survivors and Mario Mechs would be my first choice

I want DK to be a playable character once more. Now, when we do an expansion, we just have idiots like Hammer Bro. and Boo (If you're gonna have us play as a boo, why not King Boo? Why a generic enemy? Ugh...)

Toad85 said:
I want DK to be a playable character once more. Now, when we do an expansion, we just have idiots like Hammer Bro. and Boo (If you're gonna have us play as a boo, why not King Boo? Why a generic enemy? Ugh...)

You have a point,but i like boos but they do need to return DK

Toad85 said:

Don't forget the other idiots, Blooper, Dry Bones, Koopa Troopa, and Shy Guy

Donkey Kong cut from the roster is blasphemy, Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy playable over Baby Mario and Baby Luigi is absurd, don't even ask about Blooper.

[
I didn't even know Blooper was playable, that's even stupider.

My ideal standard (already unlocked) characters:

Mario
Luigi
Toad
Peach
Yoshi
DK
Wario
Baby Mario
Waluigi
Daisy
Toadette
Rosalina

Other characters (Including Baby Luigi, so don't get mad at me for not including him) would be unlockable.

I don't mind if Baby Luigi is unlockable, just as long you don't have to complete the freaking story mode TWICE (once is too much already) to unlock him.

The thing that really made me mad in MPA and MPDS is that there are no unlockable characters. But thing thing that would be cool is that if there are stats for each character

Oh please, no stats. The specialized orbs from Mario Party 7 should be the only thing that makes partiers unique

I want Item Minigames back. They are pretty fun. I also wish the item stores had more than three things to buy from. In the old games, you usually have a choice to buy almost any item in the game that you can afford (although Magic Lamps don't always show up, and there are some items that don't show up in stores at all).

I don't know. Item minigames slowed down the process of the game quite a bit, and most of the time they were random, or it was very difficult to get the item you wanted. I'd rather there be a quick way to decide what item you get.

Like Fawful said, sell more than three items in a shop. And the ability to buy multiple items at once, in Mario Party DS.

Baby Luigi said:
I don't mind if Baby Luigi is unlockable, just as long you don't have to complete the freaking story mode TWICE (once is too much already) to unlock him.

You won't. That'll be for Toadsworth. Just kidding! ;D

We all love our Mario. I can just imagine it:Mario Party Galaxy! I hope they make an excuse to bring back DK. Toad to me is more of a host kind of guy.
Well, I DO love mario party, but I love the mario RPG'S a little bit more.

I love Toad playable. Where will Toadette be if Toad isn't playable? But Toad being playable for Mario Party 9 means he is likely to stay playable.

I agree with you. Multiplayer is awesome.

Back