Mario Party Wii U

Ornithologist Mario said:
washing the dishes

No offense, but I hope the minigames don't come to household chores...

They could come up with many different ideas, but a lot of them would end up being similar in terms of gameplay. For example, I think every Mario Party has a button mashing game in it. Even though they're different in presentation and style, in the end you're still just button mashing. The same could be said for collection minigames, finding minigames, fighting minigames, and others like them.

I love fighting minigames, whether it be with machines or by punching others.

Me too, but my point was they're pretty much the same thing, with a few small changes or gimmicks. I don't even think it's possible to come up with 200 truly unique minigames without "accidentally" copying another.

I agree. I would like quality over quantity

Leonyx said:
washing the dishes

No offense, but I hope the minigames don't come to household chores...

They could come up with many different ideas, but a lot of them would end up being similar in terms of gameplay. For example, I think every Mario Party has a button mashing game in it. Even though they're different in presentation and style, in the end you're still just button mashing. The same could be said for collection minigames, finding minigames, fighting minigames, and others like them.

Well, they had dust 'til dawn.

And maybe they can add a twist to it. Instead of just washing the dishes, you use a laser to kill the parasites infesting a satellite dish that harnesses power or something like that.

Well, they had dust 'til dawn.

And maybe they can add a twist to it. Instead of just washing the dishes, you use a laser to kill the parasites infesting a satellite dish that harnesses power or something like that.

I remember that minigame. Not one of their better ideas. I suppose they could add a twist or something to make it better.

Yeah, they twist it so much, it's not a chore; it's a mission or something that would get them out of danger.

I would like the costumes back. Maybe even an outfit editor.

Re: Mario Party Wii U

Baby Luigi said:

Heck yeah! I already have some ideas for costumes.

Ninja
Scuba Diving
Racing/biker outfits (like in Mario Kart Wii)
Knights
Vampires

Re: Re: Mario Party Wii U

Aqua Soul said:
Baby Luigi said:

Heck yeah! I already have some ideas for costumes.

Ninja
Scuba Diving
Racing/biker outfits (like in Mario Kart Wii)
Knights
Vampires
I think Nights and Vampires are pushing it.

Fairy Princess costumes would be great too. It would definitely make the men look pretty.

*thinks about Waluigi and Wario in the costumes*

Maaaayybe not.

Aqua Soul said:
Hey, what about chefs? Or astronauts (yes, I remember Space Land), or futuristic battle suit armor?
Ooh I like chefs. Yoshi would look so cute with a little chef hat and a spatula.

Astronauts seems cool, but no that last one.

I would want the partiers to wear oriental clothing too

I would like the characters in business suits. That would be hilarious, considering the atmosphere of the Mario Parties.

How about a politician suit?

Politician and Business suit Baby Luigi would be something I would pay to see.

They need to be in dictator outfits.

Dictator Toadette FTW!

I hope for memorable minigames, and there should be an option for doing CPU-only matches. I enjoyed watching those.

I hope for memorable minigames, and there should be an option for doing CPU-only matches. I enjoyed watching those.
Yeah I want those. You can add players in and drop out but Player 1must stay in all the time.

No, I could be Player 4 if I wanted to be in Mario Party 4-6 (I never played the first three).

No, I could be Player 4 if I wanted to be in Mario Party 4-6 (I never played the first three).
Really, if you see Wario winni,g. Would you switch to him and make him lose.

They should return item minigames. They sound like fun.

Back