Favorite and Least Favorite Enemy

Favourite: Chain Chomp
Least Favourite: The annoying Sad Nipper Plants from S.P.Peach (yeah I've played it, got a problem? lol)

yoshidude99 said:
Why? It is fun.
Because it doesnt make any sense how could mario be the one who caused all the pollution when he literally just got there and cleaned of two pintas and the air strip? :posh:

Gillbergfan said:
yoshidude99 said:
Why? It is fun.
Because it doesnt make any sense how could mario be the one who caused all the pollution when he literally just got there and cleaned of two pintas and the air strip? :posh:

They thought he had been there for a while based on the picture they had of Shadow Mario. They probably didn't know he was flying in, considering they didn't even recognize him when he landed.

(I get really tired of defending Super Mario Sunshine's story...)

Leonyx said:
Gillbergfan said:
yoshidude99 said:
Why? It is fun.

They thought he had been there for a while based on the picture they had of Shadow Mario. They probably didn't know he was flying in, considering they didn't even recognize him when he landed.

But the fact is there are at least 6 witnesses that can testify that mario had been on the island less than an hour and that he couldnt have committed the crime, there are also at least 2 witnesses that can testify that mario saved them from the goop and was washing it away

Who plays Mario for the plot anyway? As long the gameplay is good, it's great. Though the cliched plot does annoy my from time to time.

Gillbergfan said:
Leonyx said:
Gillbergfan said:
yoshidude99 said:
Why? It is fun.

But the fact is there are at least 6 witnesses that can testify that mario had been on the island less than an hour and that he couldnt have committed the crime, there are also at least 2 witnesses that can testify that mario saved them from the goop and was washing it away

Him washing the goop away does not prove he had nothing to do with the goop being there. Also, there's no evidence in the game that states Mario was not on the island covertly before. He could have done the deed before he landed on plane. I don't believe it states a period of time in which the attacks took place.

Favourite: Shroobs
Least Favourite: Draggadon (Why is he in Color Splash.)

Favorite Mario enemy: Rhomp and Grindel
Favorite DK enemy: Buzz and Kasplat

Least favorite Mario enemy: Fuzzy
Least favorite DK enemy: Koindozer

Favorite: koopa troopa
Least favorite: Choppah from smg2

fave is um... er... lemme think. Maw-Ray! obviously.

least favorite:angry sun, cataquack, chincho, mad piano.

My least favorite, thanks to Color Splash for adding it to the enemy category, is Toads.

My favorite enemy has to be the deadly P-Switch. It does not seek you out or attack you, but simply sits. Sits in potentially lethal positions, ready to turn blocks into coins no matter if it will help Mario or send him to his certain doom... or worse, a softlock. And its accomplice, the Muncher, can trigger these effects without Mario's help at all. Go to far to the right? Lose your floor. Destroy the wrong block? Enjoy the company of the whole Muncher family on your head.

I truly don't understand why do Goombas get so much hate. For me they're the best enemy design in vidéo games. In every game you can learn how everything works with the first Goomba who encourages you to jump on him. And here you go, the rest of the game will be twists of this simple mechanic : jumping. That's why Goombas are essential and beautiful ennemies in my opinion.
My favorites are tropical wigglers because of the lore around them, how they're played and the twist on the wiggler concept and snifits because they're awesome.

My least favorites must be big Bertha and cheep chomp even though I love cheep cheep because of their pure and beautiful design.

Back