Favorite and Least Favorite Enemy

Gillbergfan said:
he kills millions of toads by turning them into blocks why would he care about those green spiny eggs that never hatch
He cares about his minions. Not Peach's.

Dr. Javelin said:
Gillbergfan said:
he kills millions of toads by turning them into blocks why would he care about those green spiny eggs that never hatch
He cares about his minions. Not Peach's.
so he could rip the spikes off of his back up shells

I don't think he would waste time ripping spikes of shells to give them to his Goombas

Baby Luigi said:
I don't think he would waste time ripping spikes of shells to give them to his Goombas
why not if he gave them all spike caps and put like 100 of them before any power ups mario could never win

Gillbergfan said:
Baby Luigi said:
why not if he gave them all spike caps and put like 100 of them before any power ups mario could never win
Fire Mario. Koopa Shell. Star.

And that's only in SMB. Mario has way too many weapons.

Dr. Javelin said:
Gillbergfan said:
Baby Luigi said:

I'm saying that if he stationed like 100 spike cap wearing goomba's in the area before mario can get any power-ups he would be unstoppable

My favorite would probably be the Goomba, they're so common, yet I love them so much. My least favorite is definitely the Lakitu, they're so annoying. >_>

cpleshek said:
My favorite would probably be the Goomba, they're so common, yet I love them so much. My least favorite is definitely the Lakitu, they're so annoying. >_>
why spinys are the real threat Lakitu's suck although i did name my cardboard boat in honor of there clouds

Gillbergfan said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Gillbergfan said:
Baby Luigi said:

I'm saying that if he stationed like 100 spike cap wearing goomba's in the area before mario can get any power-ups he would be unstoppable
this conversation is so creative! :)

Shy Guys, Snifits, and Spinies are my favourites. I`m not very fond of those mole-wrench things

ToD the ToaD said:
Gillbergfan said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Gillbergfan said:
Baby Luigi said:

this conversation is so creative! :)
It's pretty off topic though

I like Shy Guys, but I hate Octoombas.

She hates how they shoot their crud at her

Ornithologist Mario said:
I hate Octoombas.

You know what, I don't like those things either. They just look ridiculous.

My favorite enemies are the Shroobs of course, but if we're talking about mainstream games, I'd have to go with Shy Guys.

Leonyx said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
I hate Octoombas.

You know what, I don't like those things either. They just look ridiculous.

My favorite enemies are the Shroobs of course, but if we're talking about mainstream games, I'd have to go with Shy Guys.
nope anything goes rules

yoshidude99 said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I like Spike Tops but they are so dang S-L-O-W.
Well it is better than them being really fast.
They are made to be slow, they just won't look right fast.

Back