Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe one for -_-

Or maybe even (=O_O=)! The thing is, we have a basic smiley set. A VERY basic smiley set.

You can use |:), :|, -_-, >_>, O_O, :3, :V or any other smiley you can imagine. We don't need them to be animated/pictures for them to work.

And having hidden smileys is awesome, like easter eggs :porple:

I have a couple of suggesstions.

1. To begin, when we're reading posts in a forum, could we have this little indication of whether or not someone is online without having to look at their profile or the bottom of the main index?

2. Whenever I click on the "Show new replies to your posts." or "Show unread posts since last visit.", There's a lot of topics I have to go through. If I click on the "Mark as read or unread." button, all the topics dissappear. I was wondering if a new feature could be added like including check boxes and when the read/unread button is pushed, only the topics that have had their check boxes checked dissappear.

Nightwatcher said:
2. Whenever I click on the "Show new replies to your posts." or "Show unread posts since last visit.", There's a lot of topics I have to go through. If I click on the "Mark as read or unread." button, all the topics dissappear. I was wondering if a new feature could be added like including check boxes and when the read/unread button is pushed, only the topics that have had their check boxes checked dissappear.
I think this is a great idea.

Nightwatcher said:
I have a couple of suggesstions.

1. To begin, when we're reading posts in a forum, could we have this little indication of whether or not someone is online without having to look at their profile or the bottom of the main index?

We already have one, right?

Under everyone's avatar is a little speech bubble. Clicking it will begin a PM to the person owning the avatar above it, but if there's a little thing inside it, the person is online.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Nightwatcher said:

Thank you.

Giants Suck said:
He wants one to be included next to their post, like somewhere around your post count and avatar.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I probably should've been more specific.

Clover said:
Under everyone's avatar is a little speech bubble. Clicking it will begin a PM to the person owning the avatar above it, but if there's a little thing inside it, the person is online.

Oh. In that case, ignore my first suggestion.

Clover said:

That's what I meant.

I think it would be cool if we had mafia awards.

Some categories could be:
Best/Worst Game
Best/Worst Host
Best/Worst Player
Best/Worst Mafia Team
Best/Worst Role
Best/Worst Fake Roleclaim
Best/Worst Third Party/Faction
Best/Worst Theme

I think it would be really cool. And mafia players could vote on the winners.

Villain said:

Too ambiguous.

It's funny that you bring awards up, because I'm currently in the process of making Mafia achievements. Don't know if they'll ever be official or just for fun though.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Nightwatcher said:
I love this idea.

QuizmoManiac said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Nightwatcher said:
I love this idea.

Wow really? Why don't you just click on the thread

Mindless Junk can scare new people off.

It's off-limits for guests because it can scare new people off and because we've had trolls from places like 4chan join just to troll it.

Villain said:
I think it would be cool if we had mafia awards.

Some categories could be:
Best/Worst Game
Best/Worst Host
Best/Worst Player
Best/Worst Mafia Team
Best/Worst Role
Best/Worst Third Party/Faction
Best/Worst Theme

I think it would be really cool. And mafia players could vote on the winners.
NO I do NOT want to be officially worst host or Zelda mafia being worst game, surley there has been worse :).

I want to see this forum upgraded to SMF 2.0

And also YouTube embedding for the 57th time

I think they will upgrade, as soon as the stable (final) version will release, since it's just a Release Candidate 5.

wow, I dont not understand what you mean, youtube embedding would be cool as they have that on pokestadium

Then I think it's clear enough, as you don't not understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back