Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Then I think it's clear enough, as you don't not understand.
:(

Anyway, BLOF and I made some smilies. I can share you some.

LumaSimilie.png
BiddySimile.png
RosySimilae.png
BowserJrSmiles-1.png
ToadikoSmiles.png
ManlySmiles.png
UglySmiles.png

Would these go great on the forums? I mean, some characters DO need smilies.

FireSoul said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
Anyway, BLOF and I made some smilies. I can share you some.

LumaSimilie.png
BiddySimile.png
RosySimilae.png
BowserJrSmiles-1.png
ToadikoSmiles.png
ManlySmiles.png
UglySmiles.png

Would these go great on the forums? I mean, some characters DO need smilies.

Those look nice.

Thanks. :)

Those would be great on the forums.

We could take requests. Creating smileys isn't so difficult after all.

You know what I suggest? Removal of the unecessary censoring such as c ockroaches, c ocker spaniel, the verb c ock. Seriously, no one uses the alternate meaning of " c ock" I don't see why we need to censor it. I understand the F word and the S word, but why something used in quite a few words?

The Magic School Bus said:
You know what I suggest? Removal of the unecessary censoring such as c ockroaches, c ocker spaniel, the verb c ock. Seriously, no one uses the alternate meaning of " c ock" I don't see why we need to censor it. I understand the F word and the S word, but why something used in quite a few words?
True. In all by mafia games, I could never say "I *bleep*ed by gun, and got ready to shoot"

EDIT: Hey! There it is again!

Test:
Cockroaches, Cocker spaniel, verb cock.

Anyway, that word could be censored, and it could be that the system isn't that smart to see the difference in sentences.

Ice Cream Cone said:
True. In all by mafia games, I could never say "I *bleep*ed by gun, and got ready to shoot"

EDIT: Hey! There it is again!
That's odd...your thing says *bleep*ed and my censor isn't even on...

</conspiracytheory>

EDIT: The point of cock being censored is to prevent other compound words, ones that aren't so appropriate.

Still, I would love to type c ockroaches normally. And if it isn't appropriate, shouldn't it be reported anyway?

That's most likely to be to late, as there are also guests that see "cockroaches", and think about something else than you want.

I never knew there was a censorship system active on this Forum.

Zoroark said:
*Cofa grigus* turns into *bleep*rigus

Which is one reason I bypass the censors to deliver my words straight, like c0ckatiel, or c0ckatoo, or c0ckroach.

Again, why aren't my smilies considered by the people who put them in the forums in the first place? :mad:

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Anyway, that word could be censored, and it could be that the system isn't that smart to see the difference in sentences.
There's no advanced AI managing all this stuff, it just recognizes certain words and replaces them with other words, in this case *bleep*.

Still, I would love to type c ockroaches normally. And if it isn't appropriate, shouldn't it be reported anyway?
It's not really that simple. If someone is using it in a sexual sense the yes, it's breaking a rule, but what if someone's saying that they cocked something up? Still the profane meaning, but not in violation of any rules.

That's exactly what I was saying.

God forbid I tell people that my last name is a cocktail.

I was wondering if something could be done about the posting conflict problem. I know we have this that when we click on the "Who's Online" thing, we can tell which user is doing what like what topics they're reading or posting in, but maybe another indication would be helpful, anything to avoid posting conflict.

I have the I.P. message thing every time my sister is online. It gets annoying sometimes. See my custom title.

What you could do, is that one of you would use a private proxy, if one of you could afford it.
This would solve the IP problem, as you're using another IP Address, but I don't think you want to pay for it every month, and I don't think you could understand command line Linux much.

Why do we have the same IP on different computers? Also, why does this site list my IP differently than what my computer lists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back