Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but it would just be easier to click on a user's theme song than find it on the page, which would get a lot of posts.

Here's an idea, how about doing a posting activity by day, in the stats?

Shadow rocks! said:
I know, but it would just be easier to click on a user's theme song than find it on the page, which would get a lot of posts.
You could just link to your theme song in your signature.

I don't get why the Mario page isn't semi-protected. It's a frequent target of vandals, and is one of the most visited pages.

I assume he meant Mario

Homunculus said:
But then someone has to figure out that your sig links to a song.
Well, let's take the link in my image for example.

http://youtu.be/SZNGO5yY06o

You could take that and link it into text, like this:

Code:
[url=http://youtu.be/SZNGO5yY06o]My theme song (Liechtenstein Marukaite Chikyuu*)[/url]

*Replace that with the name of the theme song in question

And it becomes this:

My theme song (Liechtenstein Marukaite Chikyuu)

Another idea: a child-boards section for Forum Games called Contest. Here, a user sets up a competition for other users to enter into. Users are allowed multiple chances for winning, and the user who wins will get PM'd by the host. The user can also set the max. amount of users who can enter. Make sense?

Well, we have a few contests like that (like Total Drama Island), but I don't think it's enough to warrant its own board.

Maybe the ability to "like" or "dislike" comments, or "follow" users, like Miiverse.

There isn't a follow option, and there was a suggestion for like and dislike a long time ago, but that feature tends to cause problems, and there was a huge argument at that time, so I'm sure the mods will probably say no

The follow option is already in form of the friend list, I think

Buddy List, yeah.

What about the like/disike idea? I think it would make the Boards a lot more fun.

Shadow rocks! said:
What about the like/disike idea? I think it would make the Boards a lot more fun.
I had JUST SAID;

Rin Kagamine said:
There isn't a follow option, and there was a suggestion for like and dislike a long time ago, but that feature tends to cause problems, and there was a huge argument at that time, so I'm sure the mods will probably say no
Even with just a like option, it would cause problems (like if people are whoring for likes on there posts)

Snake said:
I don't think dislikes would be a good idea but I actually wouldn't mind likes/thank you.
Ok. Just likes, then. Can you help with it?

Shadow, stop ignoring me.

Likes will cause a problem too. People will probably be whoring for likes, and it'll cause problems.

I have a point here, I've been through experience on this

Rin Kagamine said:
Shadow, stop ignoring me.

Likes will cause a problem too. People will probably be whoring for likes, and it'll cause problems.

I have a point here, I've been through experience on this
Sorry. Maybe it could be against the rules to ask for likes. Sound better? if not, tell me how I can improve

That actually is a good idea.

Maybe 3 "plz like"s and you're OUT (banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back