Suggestions for Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harold said:
I block them a few minutes after they come. Kool Koopa's a really, really stupid troll. :posh:
To the point of using a Email Adress of a sockpuppet used earlier.

Harold said:
I block them a few minutes after they come. Kool Koopa's a really, really stupid troll. :posh:
Can you block them a little fast next time? Cause if KK get's blocked right away she'll know not to mess with us.

Harold said:
Uh, yeah, it took more than a few minutes. We had three at once for like, an hour.

Harold said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Harold said:
Uh, yeah, it took more than a few minutes. We had three at once for like, an hour.

most*
No, they were realy all at topics spamming aroud the same chunk of time.

Wayoshi said:
Why is this thread so off-topic?
Because that was a SOCKPUPPET of a SPAMMER who doesn't SPAM the WIKI but once made a CLUB for SPAMMING the MW on UNMARIO, which the page is now DELETED.

Why can't she be banned on the Wiki if she says one of her hobbies isspamming it... On her USER page on UNMARIO.

Wayoshi said:
Yeah, I'd like to apologize for going back and forth with that troll so much. I was in a really bad mood because it was the last day I was having my computer, and what do I run into? A troll with no moderator around to stop him. So, I apologize for not abiding by the rules of avoiding troll-feeding.

But, back on-topic. Did anyone get promoted to moderator while I was gone? I know I wasn't, but was Smiddle or someone else that was qualified for the job?

Stooben Rooben said:
Wayoshi said:
Yeah, I'd like to apologize for going back and forth with that troll so much. I was in a really bad mood because it was the last day I was having my computer, and what do I run into? A troll with no moderator around to stop him. So, I apologize for not abiding by the rules of avoiding troll-feeding.

But, back on-topic. Did anyone get promoted to moderator while I was gone? I know I wasn't, but was Smiddle or someone else that was qualified for the job?
No. Even worse, Ninji seems to have left, leaving us defenseless.

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Wayoshi said:

No. Even worse, Ninji seems to have left, leaving us defenseless.
Didn't he say something about someone getting promoted soon? I swear he said it in a Mindless Junk thread.

...Or maybe it was just mindless junk. :(

ShyGuy27 said:
It was implied in chat. Not sure about anywhere else.
I can't find the exact quote, but it was something along these lines:

Harold said:
We've already decided on 1/2 new mods. We just have to wait for Steve now.

I still think Smids deserves a position in the moderator group.

Its been said a while ago, and I dont know if anyone else is working on it, but can we get some new skins for the forum?

Stooben Rooben has been promoted.

Whoa, awesome! Thanks guys! :D I know I've been a little inactive lately -- lots of stuff going on in life :roll: -- but I'll try to become more active. Thanks again for all your support.

I would go like this:

:bobomb: 1-50
:goomba: 50-100
:koopa: 100-200
:boo: 200-400
:toad: 400-600
:lakitu: 600-700
Monty Mole 700-900
Petey P. 900-1000

Then after 1000 you can pick your own characters! :mario: :luigi: :bowser: :wario: :waluigi: :peach: :dk: :goomba: :bobomb: :boo: :lakitu: :koopa: :drmario: :tumble: :daisy: :toad: :birdo: Thanks!

You didnt notice you already had a rank?

We already have something just like that.

Every 50 posts you go up something, and the on post 1000, the ranks dissapear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back