:bobomb: 1-50
:goomba: 50-100
:koopa: 100-200
:boo: 200-400
:toad: 400-600
:lakitu: 600-700
Monty Mole 700-900
Petey P. 900-1000

Then after 1000 you can pick your own characters! :mario: :luigi: :bowser: :wario: :waluigi: :peach: :dk: :goomba: :bobomb: :boo: :lakitu: :koopa: :drmario: :tumble: :daisy: :toad: :birdo: Thanks!

No.
That's been established.

So then, please tell me, who does decide?

And either way, it was pretty useless to repeat something that had been stated at least twice.

ShyGuy27 said:
So then, please tell me, who does decide?

And either way, it was pretty useless to repeat something that had been stated at least twice.

Someone of actual authority, obviously. If you said "sure!", it wouldn't change a thing. You wouldn't be able to enforce it.

Magitroopa said:
We should have a Mario VS Bowser skin.

We could use any new skin, period.

I'm tired of all of the complaining about new skins.

You want a new skin? Make it yourself. Skins are difficult to make, and they're NOT at the top of our priority list.

Free Loader said:
Cloud said:
I'm tired of all of the complaining about new skins.

You want a new skin? Make it yourself. Skins are difficult to make, and they're NOT at the top of our priority list.
People don't really want a whole new skin, they just want a few things replaced with faded Mario hats like on the old one, and maybe a couple Marios in the banner. I doubt that would be very hard, I'm sure plenty of CSS n00bs could do it if you give them the code for the skin we have.

(BTW; I'm fine with the skin we have, it's just that what people are talking about is a LOT easier than you seem to think it is)

I didn't say they were impossible. The whole point of that post was to point out that we're not going to make new ones anytime soon.

I have a suggestion!!!

Maybe brighter colors for the forum, cause red and gray make me bored.

I'll try to make coding for new skins in Notepad. If I can get the coding right, I'll make blue, green, and gray skins. Maybe more, we'll see.

Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I'll try to make coding for new skins in Notepad. If I can get the coding right, I'll make blue, green, and gray skins. Maybe more, we'll see.
A challenger approaches. :eek:
(if you think this is off-topic, you need to stop taking things so literally)
GET BACK ON-TOPIC

I just don't think it's real fair that we haven't made new skins. I know that new skins aren't our top priority, but if there are a lot of users that feel we need new skins, then it's clearly an important issue to them. Truthfully, I wouldn't mind having a blue skin anyway. :D

Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
GET BACK ON-TOPIC

I just don't think it's real fair that we haven't made new skins. I know that new skins aren't our top priority, but if there are a lot of users that feel we need new skins, then it's clearly an important issue to them. Truthfully, I wouldn't mind having a blue skin anyway. :D

"It's not really fair that we haven't made new skins"? Are you kidding me? With all of the other problems we've been having, do you honestly care that anyone with any sort of power gives a damn about new skins? If having new skins is a huge issue for someone, they need to sort their priorities.

Stop getting worked up over people asking for skins. You don't want to make them, we get it.

Also:
Wayoshi said:
Have ideas on how to improve the Super Mario Wiki Forum? This forum is still in its beginnings. New boards? A different skin style? Something entirely different? Post it here (be reasonable) and the administrators will look at it to see if it's possible and if it's a good addition.

I personally would like to see Ranks on the forum (for example, at registering, you are a Goomba, then at 50 posts, Koopa Troopa, 150, Paratroopa, and so on). Is this possible to set on a phpBB 2 board?

The Grox said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
GET BACK ON-TOPIC

"It's not really fair that we haven't made new skins"? Are you kidding me? With all of the other problems we've been having, do you honestly care that anyone with any sort of power gives a damn about new skins? If having new skins is a huge issue for someone, they need to sort their priorities.
My sincerest apologies for trying to make our members happy.

Free Loader said:
I called it. Seriously, Ninji, if he wants to make new skins, he can. You randomly changed the signature size limit, and that's not exactly the most important thing ever. It's not like it'll make him any worse as a mod. >_>
Thank you.

Free Loader said:
The Grox said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
GET BACK ON-TOPIC

flameflameflameflame
I called it. Seriously, Ninji, if he wants to make new skins, he can. You randomly changed the signature size limit, and that's not exactly the most important thing ever. It's not like it'll make him any worse as a mod. >_>

lrn2reed

I didn't criticize him for making a skin. He can make one if he wants. I was upset that he thought it was _unfair_ that we didn't make new skins.

Also, I didn't flame anyone.

Stooben and SG27: Read above.

When I said it was "unfair", I meant that it seems many users feel it's unfair.

The Grox said:
You said "I don't think". >_> Not "The Users don't think".
Fine, I worded it wrong. Your English wouldn't be spot on either, if you were in my situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back