Which Mario Kart's have you played?

Austin Powers said:
Yeah it sounds like a movie. I didn't like they called it that. I also didn't like the Super Mario Land 3D. It could've even been SMG3!

Uh, no. I don't like a 3rd Super Mario Galaxy.

Next thing they're calling Mario Kart is Mario Kart VIII

Baby Luigi said:
Austin Powers said:
Yeah it sounds like a movie. I didn't like they called it that. I also didn't like the Super Mario Land 3D. It could've even been SMG3!

Uh, no. I don't like a 3rd Super Mario Galaxy.

Next thing they're calling Mario Kart is Mario Kart VIII

But Mario Kart VII will always be the best game in the series.

/FinalFantasyhumor

I would have loved to see a SMG3, but after SM3DL. I see it coming out for both the Wii-U and the 3DS. However, I'd much prefer SM3DL if I had to choose.

I don't hope on SMG3, 2 the same games of the same engine with different levels is enough.

If a third Super Mario Galaxy came out, I'll start crying.

And they should not name Mario Karts after numbers anymore. That's stupid.

Baby Luigi said:

Well, what else are they gonna name it other than Mario Kart 3DS? At least the name is different from any of the others. I mean, the last two Mario Kart games were named after the consoles they were on already.

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

Well, what else are they gonna name it other than Mario Kart 3DS? At least the name is different from any of the others. I mean, the last two Mario Kart games were named after the consoles they were on already.
We need a return of interesting names. Double Dash was interesting.

Mario Kart doesn't really have any unique names other than Super Circuit and Double Dash. Every other one is based on its console (I just realized this).

Still, why? I liked Mario Kart 3DS better than Mario Kart 7. Why start numbering now?

Despite that title, the game will still be good.

Either we can make fun of it by Windows 7 "rip-off", or we call it "the best game EVAH!" (like Final Fantasy VII)

The DSHack.org Team is now already thinking for a possible name for our upcoming hack in the "CW" series.
Like MKDS is Mario Kart CW, and MKW is Mario Kart CWii, we're debatting between either Mario Kart CW7, or Mario Kart CeWen.

The latter name sounds more creative

I know, it's because the "CW" has been used, and at the same time, it still sounds like "Seven".

I like Mario Kart CeWen still

>>Koopayoshi
Actually, we're using the "Wwii" pronouncing, instead of "Double You" on purpose, as the project used to be in Dutch hands (and now it's in Worldwide hands).

I'm calling it Mario Kart Sette, since "sette" is Italian for seven, and Mario is Italian... you know where I'm going with this, don't you?

I'm going to relate Mario Kart 7 to Windows 7 from now on...

Toad85 said:
I'm calling it Mario Kart Sette, since "sette" is Italian for seven, and Mario is Italian... you know where I'm going with this, don't you?

This is actually a good idea. Too late now though...

Proud to say that I 've played them all.

Back