Which Mario Kart's have you played?

No, I was just speculating about how you can make your own Green Hills Zone Course.

Yes, and Hello Kitty got a 10+ at only 1 site, so it has to be good. (¬.¬)
But seriously, IGN doesn't mean fact.
In fact, all reviewers are just giving opinions about their experience, not what it's worth in fact.
I agree with Yoshiwalker, Super Circuit has the worst controls I've ever had in a Mario Kart game, and that doesn't have anything to do with how much it scores on 1 review.

What are you saying?
SNES is a legend!

I know, SNES doesn't have good controls for me neither, but at least I don't get knocked over from the 1st place, to the 8th, only because I go a little bit to far to the left, on a part you have to jump over to the other side.

Why it's blurry?
Because you're playing a game on a 16-bit console, and your TV could be low-res (but that's another story).
I mean, GBA is 32-bit, SNES is 16-bit, so don't expect to much of a SNES, even though it was extremely powerful, in the time where the SNES was still current generation.

My TV is big and other SNES games is not blurry, maybe Super Mario RPG mine cart "3D" game, tracks is blurry

Yoshiwalker said:
Most likely because Super Circuit is one of the worst Mario Karts there is.

That, my friend, is wrong.

>>King DDD
>My TV is big

There you have the problem!
The SNES doesn't have a big resolution, but your TV is probably on its maximum.
Try lowering the resolution, and play on 4:3, instead of 16:9.
You'll have some black bars on the left and the right, but at least everything would look a lot sharper.
But don't forget to higher up the resolution again, and switch back to 16:9, as soon as you're done playing, since TV series and Wii games will look bad, if you let it like it is.

I, honestly, never did that, as I'm using a PC monitor as TV, and it's pretty small by default.

Super Circuit does have tricky controls, but it's not so bad.

Mario Kart Super Circuit doesn't deserve its bad rap. I even explained it in my underrated games topic. It's an excellent game and it had great course design and item balance.

SNES and GBA can't make 3D tracks, but a track doesn't have to be 3D to be good

Technically, they are 3D. I think now he meant the lack of different elevation. Again, tracks don't need differing elevation to be good.

Baby Luigi said:
Technically, they are 3D. I think now he meant the lack of different elevation. Again, tracks don't need differing elevation to be good.
How they make that for 32 bit console?

Which 32 bit console are you talking about?

Back