Blooper and Hammer Bro

Do you want them to return in Mario Party 9?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Only Blooper

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Only Hammer Bro

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Both

Only Hammer Bro. Hammer Bro is understandable while Blooper is just too random

Both, I unlocked hammer bro first.

I would like both Blooper and Hammer Bro to return.

I like Blooper more, but if Hammer Bro is not in the game, Blooper seems too obscure

Basicallly I don't think it's very nice to talk about kicking someone out of the roster

even for the problem of species as character, you missed Dry Bones

unless Nintendo got more main characters who didn't engage in like Candy Kong or Rosalina to replace species

or there's no need to do so

your question is too trival, because Koopa Troopa is confirmed in Party 9, and other games like Kart were doing so

I never liked Blooper in MP8 (no offense to Blooper fans). It just seemed so out of hand and random to me as well. I don't mind Hammer Bro. as he seemed to fit somehow to me. I guess it was the lack of a humanoid body shape that makes me not see Blooper as a playable character. So I would prefer if Hammer Bro. reappears in MP9.

I think they where both ramdom how could blooper get out of the water, I thought that he had to stay in the water.

Whittle said:
New Super Yoshi said:
I think they where both ramdom how could blooper get out of the water, I thought that he had to stay in the water.
He was in Mario Super Sluggers, Mario Kart, etc.
And for them.

Personally, I don't mind them being in MP9, as I never use them.
I'd rather Rosalina or someone like that replaced them, however.

New Super Yoshi said:
Whittle said:
New Super Yoshi said:
He was in Mario Super Sluggers, Mario Kart, etc.
And for them.

Hammer Bro. was playable before Blooper in Mario Superstar Baseball

Blooper is just "meh" for me.

1337 said:
Hammer Bro. actually seemed to fit in the game. Blooper was slightly TOO random.
I think shy guy should had of replaced him.

Well, I liked Shy Guy as a Mario Party helper, not a playable character

I actually want all of them to come back. Koopa Kid (Unlikely), DK (Unlikely), Blooper, Hammer Bro. and Dry Bones (Extremely Unlikely). I want all them back before they start adding new characters, but thats just me.

Yeah, cutting characters stink

I did like Blooper a bit though, he was unique compared to the others. Koopa Kid was like a Playable Bowser to me, since they resembled each other. Hammer Bro, I havent got him yet, I hired out MP8, just had to beat him in a Board and beat the Last Minigame but it was due back and I couldnt get him :P. DK, I would like to see him back, just for Nostalgia reasons. No Idea why they had to make Dry Bones get replaced by Koopa and/or Shy Guy, but them two will do fine anyway.

I liked it more when DK had his own space.

There both fine, however, I prefer to have other characters; like Koopa Kid for example. But I don't hate them.

Peachy said:
There both fine, however, I prefer to have other characters; like Koopa Kid for example. But I don't hate them.
Koopa Kid is pretty interesting. It lets you, in a way, play as Bowser, just smaller.

New Super Yoshi said:
I liked it more when DK had his own space.

Um, I liked him playable more

Back