Blooper and Hammer Bro

Do you want them to return in Mario Party 9?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Only Blooper

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Only Hammer Bro

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Fawfulfury65 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
What would replace the DK spaces.
I hope nothing because I think they are worthless. And if they do reappear, Bowser Spaces should be separate from them.
They where fun in Mario Party 5. but they did suck in Mario Party 8.

I think they where fun in Mario Party 5 too but I haven't played Mario Party 8 so I don't know what they are like in that game.

Basically, Donkey Kong gives you coins, stars, or candy. That's all.

Baby Luigi said:
Basically, Donkey Kong gives you coins, stars, or candy. That's all.
And he useless, Bowser Spaces are bad to land on some boards like Warped Orbit where he would take a star from you but in Shy Guys Perplex Express it is bad for the nearest to thr end.

I never liked DK Spaces because when you land on them you'll probably end up winning if he gives you a star. Plus, DK should be playable.

EDIT: *facepalm* That was a little bit off topic.

I find Blooper to be kind of weird as a playable character. They usually belong underwater, and I never found them to be very popular characters.

DK spaces could be replaced by Rosalina spaces.

I never liked Blooper. Hammer Bro. had a bit more personality,

Ornithologist Mario said:
DK spaces could be replaced by Rosalina spaces.

I never liked Blooper. Hammer Bro. had a bit more personality,

Rosalina should be playable. Blooper should just be an enemy in the game and Hammer bros should be playable.

yoshidude99 said:
Rosalina should be playable. Blooper should just be an enemy in the game and Hammer bros should be playable.

That is not a good idea when we're talking about the Mario Party series. Rosalina's personality isn't very hyper, so she'd be better off as a board host. Besides it would be very strange to see her lose in a Bowser mini-game anyway.

MnSG said:
yoshidude99 said:

That is not a good idea when we're talking about the Mario Party series. Rosalina's personality isn't very hyper, so she'd be better off as a board host. Besides it would be very strange to see her lose in a Bowser mini-game anyway.

It would be ok if she was only playable on some boards.

yoshidude99 said:
MnSG said:
yoshidude99 said:

We already had this argument on another thread...

Leonyx said:
yoshidude99 said:
MnSG said:
yoshidude99 said:

It would be funny to see some Shroobs in the game.

We already had this argument on another thread...

I really would like to see Hammer Bro. in it. There are more species of him than there are with Blooper. Also Blooper doesn't live above water. :koopa:

YoshiGo99 said:
Also Blooper doesn't live above water. :koopa:

Never argue with Mario logic

I don't know how blooper gose out of the water so why dose cheep-cheep not go out of the water.

I still don't understand a random Blooper playable over even a Koopa Troopa

Shy Guys>Bloopers

It is good that they will be playable in Mario Party 9. I think Dry Bones from Mario Kart DS was also a random pick.

New Super Yoshi said:
It is good that they will be playable in Mario Party 9. I think Dry Bones from Mario Kart DS was also a random pick.

It was a good pick. Boo needs to playable in MP9.

Or at least make Boo steal coins or stars. That's the very least I want.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Or at least make Boo steal coins or stars. That's the very least I want.
I liked boo first few Mario Party roles. They should come back.

If Boo is a playable character, then Pink Boo should take the role.

Back