Blooper and Hammer Bro

Do you want them to return in Mario Party 9?

• Yes, both of them

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Only Blooper

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Only Hammer Bro

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Baby Luigi said:
New Super Yoshi said:
I liked it more when DK had his own space.

Um, I liked him playable more

Same here, DK was the guy I used when my older brother used Luigi.

Because DK's the baws.

For me, cutting any character stink as much as cutting the cheese. DK was always a computer opponent for me. And I know how DK fans feel about this after DK was cut

The Hammer Bro is much more understandable than the Blooper. Though it does make you wonder how Boo got mixed up in the playable list.

Whittle said:
They should have at least, put in Diddy Kong, so we could still play as a DK characters
Per, Dk is too big for Mario Party.

No he isn't. He isn't much bigger in Mario Party 4.

MnSG said:
The Hammer Bro is much more understandable than the Blooper. Though it does make you wonder how Boo got mixed up in the playable list.

Boo was playable before, though (Mario Tennis N64, that's what I can remember)

Ornithologist Mario said:
He was made very small in Mario Partys 1-3, look how big he is in the first Donkey Kong.

New Super Yoshi said:
He was made very small in Mario Partys 1-3, look how big he is in the first Donkey Kong.

The first Donkey Kong does have controversy on who that was, you know

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Yoshi said:

The first Donkey Kong does have controversy on who that was, you know
Cranky Kong less old.

For size issues, you should speak with Bowser and his son.

New Super Yoshi said:
Whittle said:
They should have at least, put in Diddy Kong, so we could still play as a DK characters
Per, Dk is too big for Mario Party.

Oh, so you think that just because DK has a little weight problem he shouldn't be in?

Hammer Bros. is my most favourite enemy but when it comes to mario party, I'd say it would be best if he were featured as in the minigames like he was in the previous mario party's. I only say that because if he was a playeable character then his abilities must be the same as everyone else and his hammers are what make him unique after all.

Noxide said:
Hammer Bros. is my most favourite enemy but when it comes to mario party, I'd say it would be best if he were featured as in the minigames like he was in the previous mario party's. I only say that because if he was a playeable character then his abilities must be the same as everyone else and his hammers are what make him unique after all.

Maybe Fire Bros. and Boomerang Bros. can replace them.

And guys, Donkey Kong isn't that large.

Baby Luigi said:
Noxide said:

Per, it's not like he's Petey or something

Whittle said:
Baby Luigi said:
Noxide said:

Per, it's not like he's Petey or something
And Petey is not like a King Bill, they're huge.

Size_chart.jpg

Petey Piranha is the biggest character in this picture 0_o

I think we are starting to go off topic. Hammer Bro needs to be playable in more games, he was fun to use in Mario Party 9.

yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Size_chart.jpg

Petey Piranha is the biggest character in this picture 0_o

The babies are bigger than the goomba in that pic.
And in pit they are smaller.

yoshidude99 said:
Look at Baby Mario he is almost as tall as Dixie Kong in that pic.
Dixie and Diddy aren't standing up straight though so they are probably a lot taller than that.

Hammer Bro. is my favorite MP character to play and I would like him to be playable again, as long as it doesn't cause other Hammer Bros. to not appear in minigames and stuff like that. I never cared about Blooper.

Also, DK could easily be playable in MP. He's already been playable in four of them. I'd also like to see Diddy and Dixie playable too, and no more DK spaces.

Fawfulfury65 said:
yoshidude99 said:
Look at Baby Mario he is almost as tall as Dixie Kong in that pic.
Dixie and Diddy aren't standing up straight though so they are probably a lot taller than that.

Hammer Bro. is my favorite MP character to play and I would like him to be playable again, as long as it doesn't cause other Hammer Bros. to not appear in minigames and stuff like that. I never cared about Blooper.

Also, DK could easily be playable in MP. He's already been playable in four of them. I'd also like to see Diddy and Dixie playable too, and no more DK spaces.

Me too. Funky Kong should also appear.

What would replace the DK spaces.

New Super Yoshi said:
What would replace the DK spaces.
I hope nothing because I think they are worthless. And if they do reappear, Bowser Spaces should be separate from them.

Back