The Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread

Im Trying to get through jabuus belly

Your sig about Mario dancing lags the thread and I entered Jabu Jabu belly as adult, see if you can try that

King DDD said:
Your sig about Mario dancing lags the thread and I entered Jabu Jabu belly as adult, see if you can try that
But... he's not there when you're an adult.

It is a glitch and I entered it but I can't hit switch to boss room because I don't have boomerang

At green room, climb up and you see yellow wall, you need to use boomerang to hit it, but adult link can't use boomerang

I have 38 gold skultulas
I made a real start on master quest, Im up to dodongos cavern, in the room with the blocks piled ontop if each other.

Legend of Lily said:
I have 38 gold skultulas
I made a real start on master quest, Im up to dodongos cavern, in the room with the blocks piled ontop if each other.

I can't get past that

Unless you go there for Goron's Ruby.

Off topic: how coincidencal, Im looking at a loz thread and my ss Link avatar came up
on topic:Im trying to do absolutley EVERYTHING on my normal game user.

Spirit tracks did that to me, then Twilight princess made me a zelda fan-girl, then after spirit tracks, majoras mask and oot 3d, walah a zelda NerdFREAK is made.

Olimar said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Olimar said:
I might get this today!
Good. It's very fun.
Can you tell me a little about Zelda? Cause, I've never played a game, so I'm getting this one to try and see if I like it
Wellll... it's a game where you play as Link (I hope you at least knew that), and you have to save Hyrule by traveling through dungeons and stuff. The dungeons are full of puzzles that you need to solve by using different tools that you find throughout the game (for example, you can use the hookshot to pull switches and reach high places). There's a lot of problem solving involved in these games. You also have to avoid obstacles and defeat a lot of enemies. And of course, there's much more to do than complete dungeons, and the overworld's pretty big.

In Ocarina of Time, you have to travel through time (you can play as a kid or as an adult). Things change between when you're a kid and an adult, so you have more to explore.

Ocarina of Time's a good game to start with. Give it a try.

Olimar said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Olimar said:
I might get this today!
Good. It's very fun.
Can you tell me a little about Zelda? Cause, I've never played a game, so I'm getting this one to try and see if I like it

...you haven't played a game?

Nega-Man said:
Olimar said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Olimar said:
I might get this today!
Good. It's very fun.

...you haven't played a game?
"a" is referring to "Legend of Zelda

And I got it! I played all of the level where you're inside the Deku Tree. It was pretty fun. I like all the puzzles you have to solve

Back