The Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread

Legend of Lily said:
Ok, my brother says its really hard but he thinks that everything is hard! He thinks phantom ganon is hard!

How old is your brother anyway? I was kind of expecting Ganon's Castle to be hard, but then found out it was pretty easy.

I beat the shadow temple. Bogo bogo was a fun but hard boss.

I actually found him very easy. Just quickly shoot his hands with your arrows before they can do anything and then hit him with your sword when his eye moves towards you.

I had trouble with him my first time fighting him, but I absolutely wrecked him the second time.

Legend of Lily said:
What chamber should I do next in ganons castle?
I did them all in a random order (although you need Gold Gauntlets to complete two (or maybe three) of them, so you'll have to get them first in the shadow chamber).

I beat the spirit temple. Best level in the game.

He's easier than you think, just make sure you have enough Arrows and Magic, because I recommend to shoot his head, using Light Arrows, so you can stun him a little longer.

Then now I know you didn't do the Biggorron Sword Side Quest.
I did, so that sword never breaks on my game, but the Side Quest was a pain to fulfill.

Just aim for his head, using the L button, and just shoot a Light Arrow.

I can do bindfolded at Ganon battle, I just roll under him and strike him with biggron sword and sidequest is very easy

I don't say it's hard to do the Side Quest, I say it's annoying, because it takes a lot of time.

I use epona to run and get items for biggron sword and I killed ganondorf with it in 2 turns/ 2 strike with light arrows

Legend of Lily said:
Ganondorf=Easy as pie
Ganon after getting master sword back=AGHHHH SO HARD!!!!
Same, I'm stuck on him.

Back