The Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread

King Bill said:
Legend of Lily said:
Ganondorf=Easy as pie
Ganon after getting master sword back=AGHHHH SO HARD!!!!
Same, I'm stuck on him.
Roll between Ganon's legs as he prepares to hit you and then cut his tail. It took me a few tries to beat him but the third time he hardly hit me because I got the hang of it.

For the first part of the Ganon battle, I had to fight him with a broken Giant's Knife. Kind of annoying. It's also not very easy when you hear Zelda's high-pitched screaming every darn time you get hit.

Yes, that hammer thing, I like bangin him with a broken sword.

I beat Ganon but pressed the Power button by accident during the ending :mad:.

Like I've said before, do this Side Quest:
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda05-ocarina-of-time-biggorons-sword-trading-sequence.php

Yoshiwalker said:
Guide books are for noobs
I usually don't use guides unless I'm stuck at one part and I just can't figure it out.
There's a place called the internet where you can find all of that out without spending money on a guide book. :P

I got to Jabu-Jabu's belly in Master Quest, but I don't feel like doing it because I hate that temple.

Jabu Jabu is not a temple, it is a stomach and I'm a video game collector so I collect guide books, posters, character statues

King DDD said:
Jabu Jabu is not a temple, it is a stomach and I'm a video game collector so I collect guide books, posters, character statues
I collect that stuff too, but the guides are worthless to me. I just go for the games and the toys.

I know that's not an actual temple but you know what I mean. It's an area full of puzzles.

King DDD said:
Jabu Jabu is not a temple, it is a stomach

I don't know why, but I find this funny.

Temple is just... a way to categorize it, she's not actually calling Jabu Jabu a temple, if you understand what I mean.

Legend of Lily said:
does anyone know how to stop the sword breaking?

assuming things are still the same you can get biggerons sword, which is basically the same thing without breaking. He's on death mountain and he's a huge goron.

The quest itself requires speed though since some of the items you get have a timer on them, but overall its worth it.

Back