The Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread

Pinkie Pie said:
Those cursed boulders in the Fire Temple!
The Fire Temple is not that hard. I do take damage in some area's but the boulder are not that bad. Saying that be careful the Water Temple will be difficult.

The water temple got me stumped for ages.

tentacleTherapist said:
The water temple got me stumped for ages.
Wow... it took me two days to beat that on Master Quest. I don't understand why people think it's so hard.

Speaking of that, I'm on my way to the Shadow Temple in Master Quest. Master Quest feels like it's getting progressively easier...

Everyone, I have made a Ocarina of Time Mafia game over on the Mafia board, please sign up.

Ok, BAGS SS MAFIA!!! IF ANYOME MAKES IT BEFORE ME I MUST BE LINK OR THE FREAKY LANKY GUY AS AN APOLOGY!

I got 48 Gold Skulltulas... I checked every dungeon for them apart from the fire one which I cannot remember what to do (there are about 3 undiscovered rooms!)

tentacleTherapist said:
I got 48 Gold Skulltulas... I checked every dungeon for them apart from the fire one which I cannot remember what to do (there are about 3 undiscovered rooms!)
Go to the lake as a child and talk to the scarecrow and play the Ocarina and make a 8 note song of your choice, remember it and then return as an adult and play the song to it then you would have learned the song, now return to the fire temple and in the room with boulders on the top area play the song and a scarecrow will appear use the hockshoot on it and will take you up there, now you can get those Gold Skulltulas.

I got a scarecrows song(its the same as the bolero of fire but the L's and R's are switched order. Apparently when you get all 100 you get 200 rupees everytime you enter the house.

tentacleTherapist said:
I got a scarecrows song(its the same as the bolero of fire but the L's and R's are switched order. Apparently when you get all 100 you get 200 rupees everytime you enter the house.
Yep.

Cool, I got 16 hearts, All I need really is biggest Deku seed bag/quiver, I got them as big and I know how to uprgade them.

Back