The Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread

She says hey with her EVIL voice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duRO3noyAKU
Some people made videos about her voice.

PWNED

I just noticed that there is "Navi" word on Top screen, bottom of the top screen when attacking, what is this means?

The Mario paintings in Zelda's castle have been replaced by a New Super Mario Bros. Wii background, and there's a windmill poster from The Wind Waker in some house I've forgot.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
The Mario paintings in Zelda's castle have been replaced by a New Super Mario Bros. Wii background, and there's a windmill poster from The Wind Waker in some house I've forgot.

D:

Why a stupid background?

YamiHoshi.nl said:

Somewhere in Gerudo's Fortress there's a poster of Skyward Sword hidden behind two crates.

My sister is planning to get this game (we do have the original, but she says her 3DS is gathering dust and this will keep her busy)

The only reason I'm not planning to play this is Under the Well and Redeads. I sound like a wimp but I had bad dreams of these when I was little and watched my bro play Ocarina of Time.

Baby Luigi said:
My sister is planning to get this game (we do have the original, but she says her 3DS is gathering dust and this will keep her busy)

The only reason I'm not planning to play this is Under the Well and Redeads. I sound like a wimp but I had bad dreams of these when I was little and watched my bro play Ocarina of Time.
ReDeads freak me out as well.

Baby Luigi said:

Even if you have the original, you should get the 3DS version. I have the original as well, but that never made me not want this. The graphics are amazing in the 3DS version. I actually hated playing the N64 one because of how much the graphics sucked. Not that I could blame Nintendo for making them that bad, since the graphics just weren't as good at that time.

When I first got into the future seven years later in this game, I was actually freaked out because there were ReDeads all over the Hyrule Castle Town place.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Even if you have the original, you should get the 3DS version. I have the original as well, but that never made me not want this. The graphics are amazing in the 3DS version. I actually hated playing the N64 one because of how much the graphics sucked. Not that I could blame Nintendo for making them that bad, since the graphics just weren't as good at that time.

When I first got into the future seven years later in this game, I was actually freaked out because there were ReDeads all over the Hyrule Castle Town place.

You're all so damn lucky. I want a 3DS SO BAD!

No, the Redead's are still brown puppets.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
No, the Redead's are still brown puppets.

Good. At least they'll be just as scary as they are supposed to be.

No, I actually found them to be cute.

How cute!
These are even cuter than the OOT ones, IMO.

You know what really scares me, my good friend aka the moon, if mm is out in 3d, I will lose just to see the moon realisticy fall onto my face.

Back