The Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread

For some reason, the moon never scared me. Maybe as long as it didn't scream and the camera doesn't zoom on it I'll be not scared.

Redeads look more goofy in Wind Waker than Ocarina of Time anyway.

Raoul ÇaRoule said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Baby Luigi said:
My sister is planning to get this game (we do have the original, but she says her 3DS is gathering dust and this will keep her busy)

The only reason I'm not planning to play this is Under the Well and Redeads. I sound like a wimp but I had bad dreams of these when I was little and watched my bro play Ocarina of Time.
Even if you have the original, you should get the 3DS version. I have the original as well, but that never made me not want this. The graphics are amazing in the 3DS version. I actually hated playing the N64 one because of how much the graphics sucked. Not that I could blame Nintendo for making them that bad, since the graphics just weren't as good at that time.

When I first got into the future seven years later in this game, I was actually freaked out because there were ReDeads all over the Hyrule Castle Town place.

You're all so damn lucky. I want a 3DS SO BAD!
I'm not lucky. I just saved up for my 3DS.

I finally got to the Forest Temple... I'm not very fast at Zelda games.

My sister just got the game today.

Baby Luigi said:
Redeads look more goofy in Wind Waker than Ocarina of Time anyway.
They have high pitched screams, eat each other (true story) and have red glowing eyes that glow when they look at Link. How is that not scary?

King DDD said:
They are so weak, few hits can kill them
WELL EXCUSE ME TOXBOX THEY DON'T DIE WITH 1 HIT. Sorry but I had to do that EXCUSE ME thing that Link did in the 13 episodes of the Zelda cartoon.

My sister killed several of those ugly, brown, turd puppets recently. Honestly, they're not that hard to kill, they just take a lot of hits. I still hate them because how they create a screaming like a lady sound effect and how they freeze things.

Lol so does the remake actually make things interesting now.

Example being z targeting and its enemies. How other enemies literally wait for you to finish each other off 1 on 1.

Also hopefully it's actually challenging now. OOT was very very very easy and also had some dull boss fights(gannondorf/phantom) really come to mind in this.

Water temple boss was also stupidly easy and I don't even need to bring up the stupidly easy fire temple boss.

Also hoping the game has more content, but not counting on it.

Game doesn't exactly look as impressive as it could be either.

Well, it looks the same as the original so far. It also has Master Quest

Internet is switched off while playing OOT3D, even though I always have Internet Connection on.
I don't know why, it happens on the European and Japanese versions of the games.
This actually annoys me, as others can't see my online status.

This only occurs with Zelda, and 3DS TV.

Back