The Official Ocarina of Time 3D Discussion Thread

Fawfulfury65 said:
Ser Ezio Auditore da Firenze said:
1337 said:
Ser Ezio Auditore da Firenze said:
:O

You don't have to order it on the first day, do you?
You have to....... :'(

Aw, damn. That's a shame :(
You had to do a survey about it on Clubnintendo.com to get the soundtrack. The offer is over.

My little brother told me that you could get the soundtrack, so I just put off on it because I didn't know there was a limit. :(

>>Aimless Renegade 2
Right positions, complete darkness, 3D off, no movement of the handheld, use of a Line-In cable, etc. is very important, if you record with a camera.

Anyway, I'm still at the Zora thing, but that's because I was sleeping (actually, night is still going on here).

It's a cable that you can connect to your Mac/PC or, in some cases, your camera, to record sound.
The good things are, you won't hear any distortion from the real world, and sound is in much better quality.
The down side is, since you're deaf, you'll need to ask another person to sync the sound.

The 3D works great on big objects, it doesn't on small objects, like bugs.

It's actually a Line In cable, no in line cable.
Any media shop and electronic shop has to have them.

Also, I don't know how old your Mac is, but all recent iMacs have a Line In cable by default (13" Macbook Pro's have a combined port).

I actually mean the year (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, etc.).

2007 and it is running good without slowdowns

Bringing 3DS to vacation is allowed now and I must buy OoT

http://support.apple.com/kb/SP16?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB

AudioBuilt-in stereo speakers with 24-watt digital amplifier, built-in microphone, optical digital audio output/headphone out, optical digital audio input/audio line in

So yes, it has.

The thing is, the only 3DS game I've played was Steet Fighter 3DS and the 3D was horrible. I hope this game has good 3D

Street Fighter had bad 3D?
If I compare it to Nintendogs + Cats, Street Fighter's 3D was great.

Then I know why.
If a 3DS is mounted to a demo pod, your 3D experience is worse by default, as you require to have it 30 to 35 centimetres away from you, and you need to have hold it exactly right in front of you.
That same problem accord at the local Media Markt, there's Pilot Wings Resort on the demo pods, and everyone is totally negative to the 3D of the 3DS.

When we were at Mall and My friend and I went to gamestop and played this game, street fighter demo and my friend accidently broke 3DS with forceful press on 3DS and we got out of story and hurry walking away

Back