Super Mario Galaxy 3: Yoshi Galaxy

NSY

Celestial Guide
So then, I have an Idea for Super Mario Galaxy 3, it will be a yoshi game with Yoshi and Baby Mario in it. Add anything on.

yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi and more powerups for Yoshi.
I don't want Baby Luigi getting kidnapped again, maybe Baby Peach this time.

Can't we just wait until it's confirmed?

I think the title could be edited into something like that, or this thread will get a lot of people, asking "When will this come out?", or shouting "STFU N00B! You don't even know this exists or not!"

Fawfulfury65 said:
Please, no more Super Mario Galaxy.
But Yoshi Galaxy might be better.

I like the concept, but hate the setting of it

Yoshi should stay in his Island games.

Yeah...we don't really need another one of these.

Ah.........How can a Yoshi travel to the galaxy?I have seen a lot of CG which about "Yoshi Galaxy",but,I don't think they will be come true...

Oddly, I had a similar thought in my head last year. However, the story that I brainstormed was completely different, and would take place 100 years after Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Mariomario64 said:
MnSG said:
...and would take place 100 years after Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Umm...ok. But what about Mario? People don't live for 100 years, you know.
Well, SMG2 takes place 100 years after the first SMG. People in the Mushroom World must live for an awfully long time.

Mariomario64 said:
MnSG said:

You know how Super Mario Land 3 never involved Mario at all?! Similar case here.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Mariomario64 said:
MnSG said:
Well, SMG2 takes place 100 years after the first SMG. People in the Mushroom World must live for an awfully long time.
In Super Mario Galaxy 2 Lubba said: "Now let's not stand here getting older" If Super Mario Galaxy 2 took place 100 years after Super Mario Galaxy 1 and everyone was unchaged...

New Super Yoshi said:
In Super Mario Galaxy 2 Lubba said: "Now let's not stand here getting older" If Super Mario Galaxy 2 took place 100 years after Super Mario Galaxy 1 and everyone was unchaged...

The theory could be that the events from Super Mario Galaxy were erased when the universe got reborn. Star Festival never happened, Bowser doesn't remember conquering the universe, and so forth. Only Mario and Rosalina maintained their memories of those events, but most likely kept them hidden.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii came into play afterwards. During the fight against Bowser, Bowser was turned into a giant, which probably gave Bowser an idea that he should become a giant and conquer the world. That's when Super Mario Galaxy 2 came into play.

Unlike SMG, however, the SMG2 events were never erased, so another 100 years would have to pass for the next Star Festival to occur.

MnSG said:
New Super Yoshi said:

The theory could be that the events from Super Mario Galaxy were erased when the universe got reborn. Star Festival never happened, Bowser doesn't remember conquering the universe, and so forth. Only Mario and Rosalina maintained their memories of those events, but most likely kept them hidden.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii came into play afterwards. During the fight against Bowser, Bowser was turned into a giant, which probably gave Bowser an idea that he should become a giant and conquer the world. That's when Super Mario Galaxy 2 came into play.

Unlike SMG, however, the SMG2 events were never erased, so another 100 years would have to pass for the next Star Festival to occur.
And Super Mario Galaxy 3 would take part 100 years before Super Mario Galaxy 1.

That's the problem with chronology. It's often hard to put the pieces together when you lack the proper sources. At least NSMB Wii had some involvement with the Super Mario Galaxy timeline.

Back