Super Mario Galaxy 3: Yoshi Galaxy

MnSG said:
That's the problem with chronology. It's often hard to put the pieces together when you lack the proper sources. At least NSMB Wii had some involvement with the Super Mario Galaxy timeline.
Um do you know at the end of NSMBW Bowser is normal size.

Yoshi Galaxy? lol

If they were to make another one, it should be a Super Mario Galaxy 3 to complete the trilogy.

Where are people getting this 100 year thing from?

New Super Yoshi said:
MnSG said:
That's the problem with chronology. It's often hard to put the pieces together when you lack the proper sources. At least NSMB Wii had some involvement with the Super Mario Galaxy timeline.
Um do you know at the end of NSMBW Bowser is normal size.

He did revert back to normal size after the fight. I'm just making a statement that Kamek's involvement in Bowser's battle may have inspired Bowser to try to conquer the universe as a giant.

Leonyx said:
Where are people getting this 100 year thing from?

The story states that the Star Festival is held once every 100 years.

Oh. Why can't the Star Festival that happens in the first game be the same as the one in the second? The end of the first game showed that the Marioverse was virtually reset, so theoretically the Star Festival might have just happened again.

Admin please move this to fan creations.

Maybe not another super mario Galaxy thing but maybe a (non-island. More like SMB type) series with yoshi as the main character and the babies as his like "sidekicks." They could also make new places.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Mason said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
Well, SMG2 takes place 100 years after the first SMG.
Really? o_o
I always assumed that because the Star Festival happens again, and it only comes every 100 years.
Or could it be another Star Fastival.

I think this Star Festival is completely unrelated to the first one. The first one doesn't even get mentioned

I know someone made another Super Mario Galaxy 3 Topic but for this I think it should have all of Yoshi's Power's from the Yoshi's Island games.

New Super Yoshi said:
So then, I have an Idea for Super Mario Galaxy 3, it will be a yoshi game with Yoshi and Baby Mario in it. Add anything on.
NO.
Baby Luigi said:
I think this Star Festival is completely unrelated to the first one. The first one doesn't even get mentioned

That is correct. The events of the first game were reversed by the Lumas, we know that because of the ending. It's like it never happened. The Star Festival in SMG2 could theoretically be the exact same festival.

So we both don't like each others ideas.

I respect your idea, but I feel that Mario should be the main hero, especially for a game like this. A Yoshi game on Isle Delfino, though, I could agree too. "Super Yoshi Sunshine?"

Toad85 said:
I respect your idea, but I feel that Mario should be the main hero, especially for a game like this. A Yoshi game on Isle Delfino, though, I could agree too. "Super Yoshi Sunshine?"
YES, I would love that.

I Think this should be a game:

Yoshi Island: Space Explorers

Yoshi and the Fellow Yoshis found a spaceship in a cave. Its up to them to Explore time and space to travel to planets, and maybe back in time....

OJ Toad said:
I Think this should be a game:

Yoshi Island: Space Explorers

Yoshi and the Fellow Yoshis found a spaceship in a cave. Its up to them to Explore time and space to travel to planets, and maybe back in time....
Well it's not quite Super Mario Galaxy but close, what I'm thinking is Yoshi's Island and Super Mario Galaxy put together.

Back